Not yet.

One last time. Jikook.

Jimin was that new trainee in Bit Hit Entertainment, but everyone seemed to be either envious, or just plain mean to him. Is it because of his height? His high-pitched voice, or is it just his personality? It was his first day there and he couldn’t have been more nervous, how should he greet people, which rooms are for which classes? Jimin stopped in front of the vending machine, he sighed as he dug in his pockets for change.

“Hey look, it’s the new trainee.” Jimin looked up at two guys standing in his way.

“Excuse me.”

“Is he our age? He’s freakishly short.” He glared at them.

“How did he even get into Big Hit?”

“Don’t say that!” Jimin yelled, clearly annoyed. The large one snorts.

“We’ll say what we want!” He pushed Jimin harshly against the vending machine.

Jimin didn’t say anything.

 

Jungkook strolled down the hall, ready to start his first dance practice as a fresh trainee, but then he heard yelling to his right.

“Hey stop it!” A small boy about his 18 yelled.

“What? Are you too weak to fight back?” A guy that was way to big for his age yelled back.

“Hey! What are you doing, pick on people that are your own age.” Jungkook yelled at them.

“He is our age.” Jungkook looked at the frightened boy.

“S…Still.” Jungkook stuttered.

“Ha, you’re scared too, aren’t you?” Jungkook balled his hands into fists.

“Who are you calling ‘scared’?” Jungkook glared up at them menacingly.

“Y…You don’t have to help me…I’ll handle it…” Jimin whimpered, Jungkook stood in front of Jimin.

“I’m going to prove that I’m not scared.” And with that Jungkook’s fists connect with the guy’s jaw.

 

“We’re…we’re going to get in trouble!” Jimin pulled on Jungkook’s arms.

“Stop it!”

“Aren’t you going to thank me first?” Jimin glared at him and sighed. 

“Thank you for what? Getting us into trouble?” Jungkook giggled sarcasticaly.

“No, for saving your life.” Jimin laughed and punched Jungkook’s arms playfully.

“Sure, whatever, thanks I guess.” He dug his hands in his pockets, looking for Band-Aids.

“Where are you headed?” Jimin asked as he stuck a Band-Aid on his forehead.

“First dance class.” Jungkook said excitedly.

“Oh same here!”

“Really? Awesome!” Jungkook beamed.

"Wait...your band aid is tilted." Jungkook said as he adjusted the band aid on Jimin's head. 

"Oh...thanks." Jimin blush. 

“I’m Jungkook, by the way.”

“I’m Jimin.” Jungkook smiled again and took his hand.

“Come on we’ll be late.”

That’s when Jimin fell in love with Jungkook.

 

“Jungkook!” Hoseok puffed as the rest shuffled in, obviously they’ve all ran here.

Jungkook greeted them with a small lift of his chin.

“How’s Jimin?” Taehyung asked. Jungkook lifted a bag full of drinks and handed them to each member.

“Jungkook?” Jin asked worriedly, he took the drink and looked at Jungkook carefully.

“Are YOU okay?” Yoongi said as he took a sip of his drink, but then immediately closing the lid and putting it to the side.

He nodded.

“You are definitely not okay.” Hoseok tapped his icy bottle onto Jungkook’s pale cheeks.

“Ah.” He seemed to be more ‘awake’ now.

“Please, Jungkook…You've got to tell us exactly what happen…to you and Jimin.” Jin said sincerely. He gulped and agreed, he told them everything, except the cancer part of course.

“Oh god, Jimin…” Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair.  

“We…we should do something.” Jin tapped his empty bottle on his palm like a baseball bat.

“Like what? All we can do is wait.” Namjoon sighed. Jin slumped onto the chair.

“Taehyung say something…”Jungkook said with a sigh. Everyone looked at him.

Taehyung stayed silent.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I think he’s responsible for Jimin’s ‘accident’.”

“Jungkook!” Jin took Jungkook’s shoulders.

“You can’t just blame Taehyung, he’s been just as worried…” The fight was broken by the doctor’s appearance.

“Excuse me…is this Jungkook? It’s Jimin.” Everyone didn’t mutter a word and followed the doctor.

“How is he?” Jungkook asked pleadingly.

“I’m sure he’s fine.” Taehyung cut in.

“The doctor is going to mention his conditions, everyone is here what the hell are you thinking?” Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

“S…sorry.” Was the only appropriate thing to say in that situation.

The doctor led them into one of the hospital rooms and said.

“He’s in a extremely bad condition right now, so if you could not disturb him, that would be great.” And with that he took off, leaving them alone in the cramped room.

“Jesus…oh god…” Jin covered his opened mouth as Namjoon tried to look away. Yoongi tried to remain a calm expression but failing miserably. Hoseok couldn’t look away and Taehyung didn’t dare to look up.

“Jimin!” Jungkook was about to run to Jimin’s side, but Yoongi stopped him.

“Jungkook…” He shook his head.

“I can’t look anymore…” Jin whispered. 

"What...what do we do now?" Hoseok asked the question everyone was thinking.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung. 

He shook his head. 

'Not yet...not yet.'