Blood

One last time. Jikook.

“Yeah…yes, Okay, thank you very much we’ll see you next week.” Jimin was woken up by Namjoon’s voice.

“Hm…?” He sat up, but he immediately sat down again from the pain not just his head, but also everywhere.

“Oh you’re awake.” Relief washed over Namjoon’s expression as Jimin tried to remember what happened.

“Namjoon? What are you doing here?” Jimin looked around.

“With everyone…? And why am I in the hospital…?”

‘Again…’ he thought as he felt the pain near his stomach again.

“He found you beaten up and bleeding on the street yesterday, Jimin how could you be so reckless?” Jin said with concern overwhelming him. Jimin must’ve looked confused.

“Did you forget?” Hoseok asked as he giggled nervously.

"Oh my god you've forgotten." 

Then he suddenly remembered everything...his eyes immediately darted to Jungkook, then to Taehyung.

“Oh god Taehyung…Jesus I thought you were, thank god you're okay...” Jimin smiled right after the realization his best fried was still…at least alive.

Taehyung didn’t say anything and kept his head down, as if he was ashamed of something.

“What wrong? Taehyung?” Jimin muttered as if to himself as Jungkook balled his hands into fists.

“What’s wrong?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook and his bloody shirt.

"What happened to your shirt...?" He asked Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't seem to hear him. 

"Taehyung was the one who did this to you!” Jungkook yelled. Taehyung flinched in his seat.

“Jungkook…take it easy…” Yoongi tried to calm Jungkook down.

“Kim Taehyung! Answer me!” Jungkook approached Taehyung.

“Why did you even think of calling the one person who actually would do this…” he pointed at Jimin. “Who would go so far for you? For a person who just drunk one shot and was already passing out?” Taehyung didn’t mutter a word; the rest of them stopped trying to stop Jungkook.

“Jimin just ran out the door after the call, did you know how serious he thought the situation was?" He held Taehyung close to his face.

"And there you were, five minutes later after he ran out, calling me saying you couldn’t find him anywhere, and who’s fault was it?” Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung collar.

“You.” Jungkook growled at Taehyung as he tugged at his collar.

“It’s all because of you…” Jimin balled his hands to fists.

“Stop it Jungkook…” Jimin whispered, but Jungkook didn’t hear him.

“You did this to him! Do you even know how much pain he is in right now?” Jimin gripped onto his sheets.

“Stop it…”

“Take a good look at him, Kim Taehyung!”

“Jungkook!” Jimin screamed. Everyone stopped to looked at Jimin.

“I said stop it!” The room was drowned in silence as Jungkook starred pleadingly at Jimin, but loosened his grip on Taehyung’s collar.

“Jimin…” Jimin wiped away the tears that have escaped.

“Get out…” Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

"Jimin..." 

“I said get out!”

Jungkook obeyed; right before he left he peeked behind his shoulders at the weeping Jimin, his hyung.

 

 

Taehyung still hasn’t muttered a word. Jimin was on his back, arms over his face as tears streamed down his bruised cheeks.

“Jimin…” Yoongi said quietly. He didn’t respond.

“Let’s give him some space…”

“We’ll leave him with you Taehyung…” Hoseok said as they all got up and left them alone.

 

“Ugh…” Jungkook slumped on a crappy hospital chair and sighed.

“You are the dumbest person…ever…” He ran his fingers through his messy hair.

‘Jimin…' Jungkook thought to himself.

'You don’t know anything from last night…’ He touched his bloody fists.

Flash back…

“Jungkook…” And with that the boy in Jungkook’s arms passed out from…from blood loss?!

“Jimin..? Jimin?!” Jungkook felt his hands that were already covered with blood.

“They had knives?!” Jungkook pulled out his phone and hesitated. Should he call Taehyung or 911.

“Screw Taehyung…” he quickly dialed 991.

“Hello, this is 911, what is your emergency?”

“Someone is dying, he's bleeding way to ing much, and I have no clue where the hell we are.”

“We will be there immediately.” And with that the called ended as the snow became fiercer. Jungkook waited, but not a hint of help was on the way.

“Damn it…” Jungkook grunt as he brought Jimin into his arms and started to run. The closest hospital was 7 kilometers away, but Jungkook didn’t care. The street were dark with no signs of car of people anywhere near by.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you there, Jimin…” The snow stung Jungkook’s eyes, Jungkook squint at Jimin, but the boy doesn’t even budge in his arms.

Jungkook was more than out of breath when he arrived at the emergency entrance.

“Please…help him!” Jungkook said as nurses brought a portable bed as Jungkook set Jimin gently onto the bed.

“I’m very sorry, but you are not allowed to be inside.” Jungkook didn’t want to put up a fight again; but from how tired he was already ne nodded and watched the nurses wheeled Jimin down the hall, into the operation room. He then realized how beat up he looks; from his head to toe there were blood, his face, shirt, hands and legs. 

He immediately took out his phone as his finger hovered over Taehyung’s number.

 

“Have you found him?” Jin asked after Taehyung came back. He shook his head as Yoongi growled.

“Ugh….where the HELL is he…?” Hoseok tried to calm them down.

“Maybe they just went for a walk.”

“At three in the morning?” Hoseok was taken back and slumped back down in his seat.

“We need to so SOMETHING.” Namjoon sighed. The suddenly Taehyung’s phone started to ring. He immediately answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hi Taehyung, it’s Jungkook.” He put the call on speaker phone as everyone looked eagerly at the phone.

“Did you find Jimin?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah, we’re at the hospital right now.”

“Why are you at the ing hospital?” Yoongi yelled.

“Look, can you just come here?”

“No, explain Jimin!” Jin said, they could here Jungkook’s trembling breath even from the phone.

“I found him in one of the alleys, he was passing out from blood loss, I called the ambulance, but it didn’t come so I ran to the nearby hospital and here I am now…” They were silent.

“I’m going.” Taehyung grabbed his jacket as the rest followed without a word.

“I’ll see you there.”