Chapter- Normal

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

She sat there quiet watching me, I kept moving the pack around on her bruise which was lighter now unlike before. 

She suddenly spoke up. I was anticipating for this moment. The moment of truth. 

"It was..."

But, the moment never came. 

"It was someone who is very close to you. Don't ask me for a name, cause you're not getting one!", she says in her 'no more questions' tone. Only one person can use that with me; Yoona. Usually, I use it on people but she is the only one who can tame the bad boy.

I was going through my list of close people in my head. There are more the 30. I think everyone sitting here, were also thinking the same thing. 

"Yoona", her name was called out across the room. 

Looking behind her, at the same time she did. Taeyeon was calling her out, she was sitting next to Kim Heechul.

She turned back around. 

"I have to go", before any of us could stop her, she was walking towards Taeyeon and Heechul. 

Looking back towards where the others were sitting. We were all thinking the same thing. 

One of my 'close friend' told her to leave me! 

"Who do you think it is?!", Taeyang questions me. I could see the look of anger in his eyes. Everyone's eyes. 

Taeyangs POV:

It was surprising watching Yoona and Ji's interaction. Looking at them you would think 'how could two ex-lovers interact with each other as if nothing ever happened between them', but they are interacting like that. However, I could still see Yoona's guards were still up. Thus, the reason why she wasn't disclosing the name.

Looking at both of them. It was nice watching Ji behaving the way he did, like in the past. His gestures and the way he spoke on the phone. I could see the old Ji coming back, his past romantic self before he became cold hearted. He has never acted this way towards Kiko, ever. 

I could see the confusion in his eyes. 

Someone who is 'close' to him forced Yoona to leave Ji. No one who is close to him would tell the only person he loves to leave him. 

Looking at him I could see him looking at Yoona with the same look which he used to give her in the past; he was looking at her with the look of love. I was happy for him. I wanted the old Ji back not the new druggie.

I could see the turbulence going in him. I knew he was still thinking hard. 

Looking towards Yoona. I was regretful for not picking up her calls, not reading her messages and blocking her. But, I had no other option. I think she has started to understand the reason behind it. Thus, is more talkative now than she was before. 

I was glad that Kush's new girlfriend was sent away. To be honest I didn't even like her. She was a nuisance and a disturbance. She only spoke highly about her self "I did this..., "I was in...". I knew that she was using Kush. But, I didn't know it was to also to go in Ji's pant. Like, she could! She was a desperate hoe, who needed to know her limits. No one could take Yoona's place in his heart. 

"Ji man! Why do you have to be so possessive of Yoona?", Hyuk says to Ji.

Ji turns towards him but doesn't say anything.  I know why he is acting so possessive over her. He doesn't want her to slip away from him again. He wants her all for himself. You should've seen his state after she left. He was hardly talking or eating. YG had to force him to eat. He was taking illegal substances. It was horrible. He was always drunk and if he wasn't he would drink himself, until he was vomiting. Once due his, high alcohol consumption he had to be admitted to the hospital. I knew Ji. I know his first priority is always to keep Yoona safe from any harm. He just got her back, not fully, but in some way he did. 

I knew she loved him to, by the way she was secretly glancing at him, it was obvious. 

YOONA's POV:

I can't tell him who it was! I can't tell him that it was his own father who told me to leave him or else, both Big Bang and SNSD are going to face consequences. It was YG himself telling me to leave him as I was "pulling in down". I didn't want to but I had to. I had to save our careers. I had to save our members careers. 

Look at them now. Look at where we are now. Being the top girl and boy groups. Big Bang and SNSD the Kings and Queens of the Kpop industry. Rookies looked up to us.

I was forced to go out with Lee Seung Gi. At first it was only flirty behaviour on Strong Heart, he was my ideal type the good boy. But, after getting to know the famous Bas Boy, my type also started to change. I fell in love with him. I was forced by Lee Soo Man Seonsaeng-nim that "your and Seung Gi scandal is going to bring up SM's stocks". I couldn't oppose to it. For me it was always About Ji first, then SNSD and then SM. I had to do what SM told me to do. I was their puppet. Mine and Seungi Gi's relationship was fake. It was only for the cameras. We hadn't even met after dispatch caught us after that one time. I hardly spoke to him or met him. I didn't even want to meet him! Thus, I just focused on my career. 


I didn't even have to look back to know that he was watching me. I could feel his eyes burning into me, secretly hiding my smile. I know its just the beginning. I also know why he was acting so possessive, he didn't want me to leave him again, or go far away from him. I also knew he was going to force me to tell him eventually. But, I couldn't. I couldn't destroy his and YG's relationship.I missed the others to. Even after the break I called each and every one of them and texted them. I knew that they would be upset, but after I figured out that they had blocked me I was also upset, years of friendship slipped away like that. Meeting them here, I could now understand why they did it. I would've done the same thing as well. 

I also read about, him, Kiko and Nana. Although, I was upset about it. I knew he was trying to get back at me. I always knew how he felt. I mean you could see it in his eyes. The pain and loneliness which he was trying to hide. For me, he is like an open book and vice versa, we both would know how each of the other felt. But, after hearing it in the restaurant that they broke up, I was happy. I mean how would you feel once you heard that the person you still love has broken up his girlfriend.
I told him the we're not going to happen again. it was somewhat true. If we got back together I would have to tell him who the person was. I couldn't. Thus, the reason why I couldn't. Not yet!

I glance behind towards him. He was still watching me. 

"Yoona, your lover boy can't take his eyes off of you", Heechul says. Turning back towards both Taeyeon Unnie and Heechul Oppa.

"Nooooooo!", I say to him. Even though I knew it was true.

Heechul looked behind me. 

"Yoona, he literally can't take his eyes off of you. I knew he was possessive but not that possessive, that by one phone call he could ruin someone's career. I guess you guys are the Beyoncé and Jayz of Korea. The Power Couple of Korea. You're rich, he's rich, creating rich babie-"

"Nooooo", I stopped him before he could  finish off his sentence. 

After that, Me and Heechul Oppa started teasing Taeyeon Unnie for liking two pictures which had Exo's Beakhyun; her boyfriend in it. 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter