Chapter - Meeting

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona 

Looking at her brown eyes, it reminded me of the time when I used to wake up every morning seeking them.

"Sorry"

"Sorry" we both said it at the same time.

I looked down at where my hands were,I could see that I was holding her waist tightly, we were both standing close together, chest to chest. 

Suddenly, all the memories came back. I realised who I was with and who I was talking to. I pushed her far away from me. Her expressions changing from embarrassment to sadness. Pushing her aside I walked past her, not without hitting her with my shoulder and whispering the word "" into her ear.'Don't look back, don't look back', the mantra going through my head as I approached my seat.

Sitting down I glanced around discreetly. She was still not back. After a few minutes she came out and it was a sight to see. Her eyes was puffy and red. Her little tiny nose was red and her hands fisted. She quickly sat down. Her Chinese man was trying to put his hands on her shoulders to console her but she shrugged him off. 

"Where are you looking at, Ji", I heard Soo Hyuk ask.

Looking at where I was looking at "what happened to her?", he questions. The table became silent again.

"Ji, what did you do to her? I know you did something to her. She came out behind you after a few minutes? What did you say?", Bajowoo questions. He was looking at her?

After a few minutes of not answering him and still focused on Yoona.

"Are you even listening?!" Soo Joo question harshly "What did you say to her?".

Turning towards her, I answered her honestly. "I called her a ", I say stoically.

"What?" She looked at me in disbelief. Guess she still likes Yoona, they were best friends . However, I made her choose, 'it's either me or her'. She obviously chose me. I made her promise and all my friends who were close to Yoona that they 'must' not talk to her, message her or have any some sort of communication with her. They all blocked her and didn't pick up her calls even though she called each and everyone of them everyday.

"I called her a ", I tell her harshly. 

"Why?! Who are you to judge her", she questions me as if she is talking to a child but angrily.

"Why did you call her a slu-"

"Because she is one! First she was with Seung Gi and now this man" I stopped her in the middle of her sentence.

"Why do you care so much? Hmmm. Why do you care if she's hanging around with someone else? It shouldn't matter to you who she is with or what she does,  why do you care? Unless... You love her!"

I couldn't answer that. Why did I care if she was hanging around with some other guy?Why is it hurting me that she's with someone else!

"I don't, okay", but I did. 

"Ji, we all know that you still love her. You can deny it as much as you want but it's the truth!" , she says in a 'end of discussion' tone.

It was still quiet. Some were focused on watching Yoona and others watching me. 

Looking back towards her, she was nowhere near sight. Where did she go? Turning to my Left I could followed Soo Hyuk's eyes, sitting far away from our table. Looks like she changed her seat, somewhere far away from me. 

Still watching her like a hawk. I could still see that she acted the same way when we were together. Biting her lips when she was nervous, constantly touching her hair as if she was insecure. Her eyes were still red, but it looked much better now.

She was getting nervous as she was looking at her companion who was talking.
Due to her nervousness she dropped the glass she was holding. I guess he said something which shocked her. "Sorry" she said to him, I know because I was reading her lips. She quickly walks towards the counter. At the same time from the corner of my eye I saw Soo Joo looking at Yoona, she stood up and also walked towards the same direction as Yoona. 

Both bowed to each other. However, Yoona quickly turned around, facing the other way.As Yoona was waiting for the glass, Soo Joo said something to her which shocks her as she was stood unmoved like a statue. She looked back to where I was sitting and looked directly towards me . Soo Joo tells her something else which makes her quickly turn around as if nothing happened. She says something to Soo Joo which shocks her. Soo Joo's facial expressions changing to misery and regret. What's happening there? Yoona quickly takes her leave after getting a brand new glass, similarly Soo Joo walks back towards her seat. 

Soo Joo was still in the state of shock and regret as she sat down. Even though I wanted to ask her what happened I don't want the other thinking that I still cared for Yoona.

"What happened Soo Joo? Are you okay?", Soo Hyuk questions her. Thank you Hyuk. 

Still coming out of her shock. She looked at me in detest. "It's all your fault" she states. What's my fault?

"Joo, just tell us what happened?", Hyuk says.

Still looking at me. "If you didn't tell me to choose, I would've been still talking to her. I was supposed to be her best  friend. We all were-" looking towards Xin, Bajowoo and Soo Hyuk "- friends who should've helped her deal with her break up. I should've been the one who helped her  the same way she helped me when me and Xin broke up and I was devastated. I should've been they're telling her that 'it's going to okay, your beautiful inside and out. If one goes, there's another coming. There are too many in the sea'. I should've been there for her when she was dealing with de- " she suddenly stopped. Her expression changing form anger to regret. Tears flowing down her cheeks as Xin tried to calm her down. "- I should've been there for her!" She whispers, looking towards Yoona. It was like the atmosphere on our table changed , it went from happiness to sadness and anger, mostly directed towards me. All looking toward Yoona, who didn't even  notice the several pair of eyes on her. She was eating and acting as if nothing happened.

We all sat there pondering on the events which occurred. The food was brought to us as we all started eating. The sound of the chair scraping against the floor could be heard clearly across the restaurant .Looking up towards the sound I could see Yoona's Chinese man headed towards the toilet.  Whilst She was on her phone. Soo Joo who also saw this, stood up and walked towards Yoona. She sat in the seat of Yoona's companions.

Yoona was surprised but her expressions changed into a mixture of sorrow and anger while looking at Soo Joo. Xin also stood up but sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter