Chapter - Hospital

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credit: @k.editingcafe

RECAP:

[Breaking News: Today is the inauguration for Gdragon's new company!

Yes, you've heard it right! Today Gdragon... Or should I say CEO Gdragon is going to reveal the name of his new building. It's going to be special ceremony and renown names are coming to this inauguration, from International celebrities, YG entertainment artists, AOMG, JYP, SM entertainment and Gdragon's own friends. 

It is hundred percent that many didn't know that the new ten storey modern building is Gdragon's new venture. 

Not only, this is going to be an global affair but it is going to be a massive contribution to Korean growth in other countries.

The other members of Big Bang have also signed onto the company. At least, we are likely sure that Big Bang are not going to disband after TOP leaves for military.

Hope to see many of you there.

...

Here I was sitting in a a private plane which Seungri had told me to take. 

I had called everyone who went with her but none of them were picking up their phones. 

I've been pulling my hair out... Thought running in my mind. 

Staring at my home screen it was a picture of Yoona laughing care free. 

I felt a tear slide down my cheek. 

God, it hurts not knowing how she is.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, it was Taeyang. He was watching me with grim lips. 

Everyone knows about Yoona, they've also tried calling but... No answer.

"She's going to be fine." He says. 

GDRAGON'S POV:

"Where is she?!" I ask her manager immediately after picking up his call. 

We were about to head to the backgates of the airport, somehow the fans got a gist of us coming to Hong Kong. Thank God, Yoona's accident has not come out, yet. Hopefully, it won't. It's good that it's all hidden.

"In the hospital-"

"What hospital?" I intervene.

"It's a hospital nearby the hotel. I don't know the name, but I'll send you the address. I called you to tell you that she's-" 

"Tell me that afterwards, send me the address first." I tell him, ending the call.

I need to know where she is...I'm never letting her out of my sight from now on. The quicker I get it to her the quicker it would be for me to settle within. 

'Ting' 

Finally! Immediately, I show it to Taeyang and the girls who had been giving me a mixture of look which constituted to worry and curiousity.

They all let out a sigh.

...


Walking inside the Hospital, I could hear the gasps coming from everyone around me. 

It's not like I care anyways. I am on a mission to find Yoona and hold her close to me. The doctor was walking beside me telling me things which I didn't understand, as I was stomped towards her room. 

Thankfully, I could see her manager pacing outside, with her other staff members sitting in the seats oppposite the door. 

They all stared at me, whilst I gave them a nod. 

"She's in ther-" before he could finish, I was already turning the handle and stepping inside.

Her and the doctor both looking at me with wide eyes, before they relax seeing that it was only me.

"Ji!", she exclaims, happily. A wide smile gracing her face. 

Stomping towards her, I take her face in my palms looking at the bandage on the side of the forehead. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, softly. I had been scared less thinking the worse. Thank God, that it wasn't anything bad. I mean if she's smiling, that means she's okay, right?

She nods, wincing in pain.

Looking at the Doctor, who was watching us with a smile on her face.

"She only has a strained neck and a graze at the side of her forehead... Nothing serious Mr Kwon. And, the baby is healthy and fine," the doctors tells me. 

"Nothing serious? Her neck is ing stra-"

"I'm okay, it's going to be fine. Anyway, the baby-"

"I'm not talking about the baby. What if I lost you?! What if-" 

"But, nothing serious happened. I'm right in front of you."

*Click*

At least the doctor knows when to leave, .

"What happened? I swear, the driver would wish that it shouldn't have been you in the car with him. So?" I ask, angrily.

"It wasn't his fault, Ji. A car just came in front so suddenly. It wasn't a big accident, but I guess I hit my head directly on the window. That's why I have this", she waves her hand at the bandage. "I don't want you to do anything to the driver." She says, caressing my cheeks. 

I nod, standing up. 

"Did you eat?" I question, she shakes her head. 

"Rest a bit, I'll send in the others, whilst I bring food." I say, kissing her forehead lighlty. She nods, and starts lying down on the bed. Giving her a last glance, I step outside the door. 

Youngbae was leaning against the opposite wall, whilst the girls were sitting on the chair. All of them tired, I mean no one could sleep comfortably, especially when we didn't know where Yoona was, let alone her health.

He straightens out, staring at me with raised eyebrows, waiting for me to tell them the news.

"She's fine. You guys can go inside, whilst I bring the food." 

They all start going inside one-by-one.

"Are you alright, man?" He says, when we were all alone in the corridor.

"Yeah," I let out a large sigh of relief, my shoulders sagging.

He squeezes my shoulder. 

"At least she's fine", I nod. "I'll go see her." With that I was all alone in the isolated corridor.

I could see the bodyguards standing in their positions, outside the corridor door. 

Taking my phone out, I call my private team of investigators. 

"Find out who's fault it was and make sure they see hell." I order, closing the phone.

...

YOONA'S POV: 

"You should've seen Oppa, Yoona! It was like he'd lost everything in the world!" Sunny unnie tells me. 

"He loves you a lot. More than his own life." Youngbae says, smiling at me. 
"Yeah... We all thought the worse Yoona. The other unnies have been calling me contantly asking about you, next time they call you can tell them yourself." Yuri unnie says, patting my head. "It had been so hard for the past day, especially when none of us could reach you. It was even worse for oppa, he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday." She says, sadly. 

My eyebrows scrunching up forming a frown. 

He should be taking care of himself too. 

"He's been worried." Youngbae Oppa says.

*Click*

"Soonho brought food for everyone." He says, stepping in the room, holding bags in each of his hand, with Soonho in tow. 

...

He was staring at me, whilst I raise my spoon to take a bite. But, before it went into my mouth I press it against Ji's mouth. 

He was still not eating, making an excuse "how he was not hungry." I know it's a lie. 

He looked confused. 

"You first," I demand, pressing it further in. 

He slowly opens his mouth, and takes a bite. 

Smiling at him, I take the other bite.

*Click*

This time it wasn't a door, instead, it was Youngbae Oppa taking a picture of me feeding Ji. 

Forwarding the picture to me and Ji. 

I repeat the action, until all the food had disappeared in our stomachs.

...

"I have to stay another night in the hospital." I inform Ji. He was sitting beside, my head lying on his chest as he ran his fingers in my hair.

"I know, I'll be staying with you", he says, we were both alone in the room as the others had left to rest in a hotel, neraby.  "They're bringing another bed for me," he says. As if on cue, the door opens with a pair of nurses bringing the bed, next to mine, both smiling at us as they leave the room quietly. 

"Now, you sleep. You have to rest." He says, standing up from the bed, I missed the warmth. 

He takes everything out of his pockets and puts it on the side table next to his bed, lying down and pulling the blanket on him. I turn to my side looking at him through the gaps of the beside. He was also staring right back at me. 

I could see him blinking his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter