Chapter - KBS Music Festival

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

"Unnie is so cool!" Lisa says. We all nod agreeing with her.

"Yeah, it was so funny. Did you see his face when unnie rejected him!" Yeah, it was hilarious. I was trying so hard to suppress my laughter and not explode. 

"Yeah, and she told him directly that she doesn't like him and only loves oppa." I also contribute in the conversation.

"Yeah, I can't believe he is like this. At least, he is good looking. That's the only good thing about him." I couldn't help but nod. It's true. Even though, some actors outer appearance looks appealing, their inner quality can be rude and snobby. But, it's not the case with some people; Yoona Unnie. She's beautiful from both inside and out. 

"Ok, let's go. Your manager is waiting for you." She says, as she comes back in the room.

We all follow behind her towards the exit. 

It was such a fun day today!

GDRAGON's POV:

"Hyung, did Yoona come with you?" I heard Daesung question from behind me. I was sitting on the chair getting my makeup and hair sorted out.

I had just arrived a few minutes ago. It wasn't my fault it was because of all the traffic and some part should be blamed on sleeping late.

"Yeah, we came together. You'll see her afterwards." I say, whilst standing up to wear my black suit jacket. Looking in the mirror, I looked smart and classy. Just what I like. We were all wearing suits, but in different colours. Taeyang was wearing a Red suit, TOP hyung was wearing a Grey suit, Daesung had on a Pink suit and Seungri, who wanted to be unique had on a Yellow suit. 

"No wonder, you look tired." Yeah, I am literally exhausted, both of us had been awake nearly the whole night, only getting few hours of sleep. It's all Yoona's fault, she kept tempting me to go on. Fine... I admit some of it's also my fault. But, what can we do. 

Taking my sunglasses out I wore it. Only a few minutes left before we have to go to the red carpet ceremony of the KBS Music Festival. I don't understand why we have to. I mean you ou stand there, on the carpet for a few minutes, the host asks questions and then you go back to your room. All the YG artists had their separate room. I guess KBS was providing us with luxurious rooms, with a HD T.V. We had a exclusive toilet inside the room. The room itself was large, with tables of fruits and food line up. 

"Ji, look Yoona is on!" I hear TOP hyung's say.

Quickly, turning around I could see the SNSD members walking towards the centre stage. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a white modern style,  features a simple cap-sleeve sheath dress with a long, sheer overlay skirt. The dress is embellished with both floral appliques and white ostrich feathers. She looked beautiful with no accessory except, from her heels which were hidden behind the dress decor. 

"Black and White. Angel and Devil." Taeyang says, hearing that I send daggers at him whilst he smirks at me. "It's true!", ignoring him and focusing my gaze back on the screen. The girls were all standing and waving at the camera.  I couldn't take my eyes off of Yoona. 

Suddenly, the screen changes towards the four hosts. They all stood beside Yoona who was at the end of the line. 

"Hello." The hosts say, bowing down. The girls also bow. "Yoona-shi, we are all watching your drama keenly. All the girls generation members have something going on in their lives. I want to ask you girls; as you have so many girl group hoobaes, which group is your favourite? Starting from the other end, from Sooyoung to Yoona-shi." The host says. 

"My favourite girl group hoobae...hmm...this is hard. But, I'll go for Red Velvet. They are in the same company." Sooyoung says.

"Red velvet." Sunny says.

"Red velvet", Taeyeon says.

"Red Velvet", Seohyun says.

"Red Velvet",  Tiffany says. 

"TWICE", Hyoyeon says, passing the mic to Yuri.

"Twice" Yuri says, passing the mic along to Yoona.

"Blackpink", you could hear the pin drop silence, as the hosts look taken aback for a few second before composing themselves. 

"Blackpink? So, what do you like about them, Yoona-shi?" The host question her.

"They are all pretty and their songs are daebaek!" She says, proudly.

"This is going to cause huge chaos in the industry. This is the first time someone actually said Blackpink. They've asked so many girl group members the same question and, they all were like "Twice", "Red Velvet" or "IOI". I'm pretty sure the girls are going to be happy hearing that from Yoona, and the fact that she said it on TV."

I could help but admire her from the screen. She is perfect. 

They asked random question to the other members.

"Ok, thank you for answering the questions. We'll see you in a short while." With that the girls were entering through the door of the arena, where the festival was going to be held. 

I heard the sound of door opening but my eyes were still focused on the screen, hoping to see even a glance of Yoona. 

"Look Ji" Taeyang says, showing me something on his phone.

[BREAKING NEWS: SM'S GOLDEN GIRL, IM YOONA OF SNSD LIKES YG'S BLACKPINK?]

"Its news already! They've been more than ten articles already posted on this!" Seungri says, whilst staring down on his phone.

"The girls are going to happy!" Daesung says. Nodding my head to agree. 

...

"You're next on the red carpet. Let's go." I heard the manager say. 

KBS had allocated a sitting area very much alike the Melon Music Awards 2015. We were all going to be seated on sofas. 

Sighing, I turn around following the guys out, heading towards the red carpet. 

...


"Oppa"..."Oppa"... 'Click' 'click' 'click' ... "Gdragon"... "Big Bang"

The voices of our fans and photographs being taken surround me. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't worn my glasses, I would've been blinded by now due to all the flashes. There were so many cameras pointed in our direction.

"You all look very handsome." The female host, claims. Yeah, we do.

"So, We have a question for Mr Leader. Is Big Bang releasing a new song this month?" 

They were all staring at me, anticipating for my answer.

"Yeah." Cheers of celebration surround me. 

"It's was a surprise when we heard that you were going to attend KBS Music Festival and KBS Gayo Daejun. It has been years since you've attended any related KBS programme or in fact that all YG artists attending all the year end award shows, it was a shock. How did this come about?" The male host questions. 

Opening my mouth to speak, I was cut off by Seungri.

"Well, it's all courtesy of our leader. He wanted to come as he sensed that someone special is going to be there." This guy! I don't know who was more speechless me or the hosts. 

"Specials? Who is the lucky lady?" The host teases.

"It doesn't have to be a girl. It's me." The hosts starts laughing at Seungri's word, but, all I could think was of all the beating he's going to get after the show. 

"Ok. Well, we don't want to take up all of your time so we'll see you inside the arena." With that we were walking towards the sitting area. 

As we entered the arena I could hear many cheers surround us. It was like it was an the actual Gayo Daejun, the hall was filled up. I could see a huge load of the Yellow VIP sticks. Walking up the stairs towards the seating area, looking around I could see all the groups sitting down. They all stood up simultaneously bowing towards us. But, the one female idol I was hoping to see wasn't here, all her members were bowing to us, but she was nowhere to be seen. I could see IKON, WINNER and Blackpink had been allocated to seat right behind us. SNSD and EXO were sitting on the sofas beside us. We were assign to sit near the front of the stage. Looking around, I was met with smiling faces. Where is she?

Suddenly, the cheers from the fans erupted again. Looking to see who it was, it was Yoona, smiling and bowing to her hoobaes who were staring at her in admiration. 

She's finally here!

Looking behind, the boys were also standing up waiting for Yoona to come, even the Blackpink girls are watching Yoona with pride and upmost respect for their Unnie. She was still bowing to all the idol groups, when is she going to notice me?

As if she heard me, she walked towards my direction to go to her seat. She bowed to all of us, which we also did, sitting down. She gives me a smile before heading towards her seat. I know you ask, why didn't we stand up? If I had stood up and bowed, then our secret would've been out. The fans had sharp eyes, hence I can only stare at her from afar. Thank God! I had a full view on Yoona, as she was seat on the side of the couch. Fortunately, the screen was also in front of me, so the fans would think that I was watching the screen and not the SNSD members. Last year, in MAMA some fans started shipping me and Taeyeon due to one clip. It was the most stupidest thing I've ever seen. There were so many articles that both of us were apparently "dating". I don't understand how people come up with this type of nonsense. I knew for a fact that she was going out with one of the EXO member, Beakhyun. Thank God, those rumours of us stopped. When I told Yoona about what happened, she was too busy laughing at me saying "it was so funny when those rumours came out. You should've seen Beakhyun he had been so angry. But, Unnie told him it wasn't true. I knew for a fact it wasn't true!" She said.

Looking at her now, she was listening to something Yuri was whispering in her ears. 

"Hyung, it's about to start now." I hear Daesung say, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

Tuning to look at the main stage the presenters were entering. 

...

The first performance of the night was Seventeen. They were good,  I was amazed with the way they danced especially. I mean we hardly dance now. But, watching the group dance, it was so precise, accurate and in-sync. It amazes me every time we see all the energetic performances by these hoobae idol groups. I knew the guys also thought the same as well. Throughout the whole song, the SNSD girls were singing along to the song. Even, Seungri who was sitting beside me was copying the dance moves. It was fun watching Yoona copy the dance move but, when Seungri did it, it was let's just say... embarrassing. 

I was worried that she might be freezing in the dress, with on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter