Chapter - MAMA

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

"It was a good surprise", I hear Ji say from beide me. We were sitting in the car as Sooho drove us home. 

"I know right", I say grinning at him, proudly. It was so hard not to laugh out loud everytime Ji brought up about me not attending MMA.

"You should've seen him before, he kept whining about you not attending MMA", Sooho tells me. 

Ji grinned at me, raising his hand towards my cheek. As his hand caress my cheeks I close my eyes moving closer to the warmth from his hand.

"I Love You", He says, abruptly stopping his movement on my cheek.

I open my my eyes, looking into his eyes I could see all his feeling shining as he was also looking at me intensely. 

"I Love you more", I whisper back. I lean my head on his shoulder, as his fingers run through my hair.

I can't wait until MAMA awards! 

No other YG artists were here attending MAMA award, except from us. It was Sajangnim's last minute decision. I know it wasn't last minute, he just didn't want to send them to MAMA, after all he is a dickhead! Gosh, I don't understand how blind I've been to not see his true colours. The past two weeks have been so hectic in YG entertainment due to the announcement of 2NE1 disbanding. I still can't believe this is happening! I don't know what I should feel sad or angry. Sad that the group was disbanding without their knowledge or anyone, or be angry at YG doing it. Even Taehyun was kicked out of the group!

Yoona had been ready to come down to YG Entertainment and knock some sense into sajangnim. It happened so abruptly that once I had fully had controlled myself I headed towards YG entertainment only to find sajangnim that he's gone on a 'trip' , with his family. And, no one can disclose the information of his whereabouts. Yoona had been crying nonstop after hearing the news that Taeyhyun leaving WINNER and 2ne1 disbandment. Both of us had been together until our phones were flooded with messages and calls. 

I had promised Bom noona that all of 2ne1 members will sign under GYOON, once the paperwork was all ready. I even saw Taehyun who was shocked more than us after hearing the news, it seemed as if he hadn't slept. His eyes bloodshot red. Yoona had come with me to see Taehyun, he was a bit happy at seeing Yoona's there to support him, whilst on the other hand Yoona was livid after seeing Taehyun's appearance. Similar to Bom Unnie, I had also promised him that he will be reunited with WINNER under GYOON but he couldn't tell them anything yet. He looked relieved and happy after hearing that. I don't fully understand why Yang Hyuk suk was doing this! But, I believe it's to do with the recent news of the political scandal involving him , but, as I said I don't really know. To be honest, I don't even want to talk to him, after his random and cruel decision. Now, I'm only waiting for GYOON to finish its final process. After that's done I can sign more artists onto the company. I'm signing the best of the best under each label of GYOON. Top actors and actresses, who can rival Keyeast entertainment. The hip hop label, consisting of the best underground rappers such as BeWhY, Cjamm and many more. The other labels under GYOON will have the top end excellent artists signing under them. We are also in a negotiating process with some other artist but, most of the artists, rapper, singers, etc. have signed onto GYOON. Now that I'm the CEO of GYOON I will take full resposibility in doing whats best for my artists, Yoona was adamant not to become the CEO even though I persisted so much, she thinks she's just going to sign on but she doesn't know that she'll still be the Co-CEO with me. She doesn't need to know that yet. I can't wait for the day I leave YG Entertainment which was supposed to be my safe haven, but now it's more like hell every single day I spend there. I had informed the members about our, as in all the artists contracts being nullified. They were even more excited but, I informed them not to tell the other yet, it's going to be a surprise.

And, here we are now sitting on the sofa which was located on the side of the stage. Literally, right beside the   stage I wasn't even wearing my sunglasses all thanks to Yoona, she told me how if she sees me with glasses on "I'll be sleeping in the guest room for two day", the guys had been teasing me about me not looking  "cold" anymore and about the 'two days' but, the thing is for me 'two days' away from Yoona feels like a eternity, especially not sleeping with her, not feeling her breath against my neck or her head against my chest or our fingers intertwined every night, our late night talks on just about anything from gossip to how our day has been. It's hard for me. I can do anything Yoona tells me to do,  even if I go poor ... Most likely not because the money which I have can last me a lifetime. But, I'll do anything for her. 

We were only going to win the Legend Award, I wasn't expecting much as we hadn't released any music yet. We were going to perform second last before EXO and after BTS. SNSD on the other hand, was going to perform fourth. At least, I won't be missing out on her performance. It's actually good that the sitting area is right next to the stage, at least now I can see her clearly and she can see me. 

CJamm and BeWhY were also sitting behind us, they were going to be performing together, BeWhY was also going to be collaborating with Yiruma. 

Right now, GFriend and Seventeen were performing. Gfriend is performing 'Rough', our maknae Seungri is unable to hide his fanboy feeling inside him, embarrassing all of us. Both groups have been performed exceptionally good. Their vocals were outstanding.

We were going to have forty minutes break after Girls Generation performance. It's good, as I would be able to see Yoona. I had yet to see her, even though I had been speaking to her through the phone and FaceTiming her, she left early for MAMA and even today I only had a glimpse of her backstage. Even now, they were backstage, and only Taeyeon was here to collect her Award. Soo Hyuk was here too to present an award, but unfortunately he has to leave early. 

...

Finally, it was SNSD's time to perform. I was trying hard to control my fanboy feelings after seeing Yoona in front of me. I didn't even need to look at the screen as I already had a HD view of her. She was wearing a short white sparkling dress, with her hair out. She was shining in half dark stadium. 

"Look at Cjamm and BeWhY," Taeyang whispers in my ears. Turning slightly to look behind, both of their mouths were hung open, turning back around looked to me right, Taeyang was controlling his laughter at both of the rappers expression, even I couldn't stop my smile.

And, then the music started. 

...

Wow! 

That's all I could say.

"They were outstanding!" I hear Taeyang say, I only nod as I was too busy watching Yoona come back from the other stage.

"Let's go hyung, the other idols are waiting for us to go." I hear Daesung say. Taking my eyes off of Yoona I look around, the eyes of the artists in the sitting area were burning into me, studying my every move. Standing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter