Chapter - Boys

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

"I'm proud of them to. I know he still loves you. How could he not? Your his favourite noona! He still wears that necklace you gave him. One day, I told him to take it off, he was like "why? It's not yours", he still the same. I can see he misses you to. All the boys do! I know he would be happy seeing you again." At least there was hope.

"They're coming back to Korea after 2 weeks, both IKON and WINNER are coming back for a special inkigayo performance. If your free I can take you there." Ji says. I just nod. I do miss all of them and I know it's going to be hard but I have to. It's been ages since I've seen the guys. 

YOONA's POV:

Today was the day!

Today, I'm going to meet the 12 famous boys of the YG family. Today, BI and the rest of the boys are going to meet their Yoona noona, again. 

Ji and I had been studying in contact for the past 2 weeks. He was either texting me or calling me everyday for the past 2 weeks. I knew he was doing it because he cared about me. I liked him questioning me, it felt good knowing that someone cared about you, and vice versa.

I was standing in front of their door. Both, groups were sharing waiting rooms at inkigayo. Only seconds before knocking, Ji who was standing next to me stopped me.

"Yoona, wait. I'll go in first then follow me, it's going to shock them but it's going to be okay. Have confidence! They all miss you." Ji whispers next to me.

"Ok", I reply in a hushed tone.

Ji knocks on the door, we could hear a "come in". He walks right in. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Hyung"

"GD hyung" 

I could hear several voices inside the waiting room calling out his name in surprise. 

"Hello. How are you guys doing? I brought a surprise for you!", I guess it's my time to enter the room now.

Walking in the room they're  were tons of reaction from the 12 boys sitting in front of me. 

BI- shocked, fury.
Bobby- shocked and in rage.
Song Minho- astonished, looking at me with  his big open eyes.
Chanwoo- his mouth hanging wide open, looking at me in amazement.
Junhoe- shocked 
Seungyoon- shocked
Jinwoo- shocked
Seunghoon- shocked
Nan Taehyun- shocked
Jin Hwan- he looked unhappy seeing me here.
Donghyuk- shocked
Yunhyeong -shocked

"What is she doing here?" I heard a voice say in disgust. I didn't even need to look at that person to know that it was, BI.

"Yah, BI, where are your manners?" , Ji scolds him.

I knew, why he was acting like this. He was glaring me with loath, clearly showing his hatred for me.

"Yoona sunbeanim, what are you doing here?" Bobby questions. It's my second time hearing the word 'sunbaenim' from him, the first time when I met him for the first time, andnow.

"I came to meet you gu-"

"Oh, now she wants to meet us! After, leaving us and forgetting about us!", I was cut off by BI.

He was right that I did leave them, but I didn't forget about them. 

I looked towards Chanwoo who was still watching me with his mouth hanging open.

"Chanwoo yah, at least close your mouth. If you don't want flies to come in", Ji said to him. He noticed the creepy stares as well.

"You might want to stay away from her Chanwoo, once she gets close to you, she might also leave you to, as she did to all of us", BI says to Chanwoo.

"I didn't mean to leave you! I never forgot about each of you", whilst looking at all of them, all the boys stayed quiet. 

"Well, you did leave us", BI says whilst pushing past me, to the corridor.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Ji getting ready to follow him.

"I'll talk to him!" I say to Ji before he could take another step. Walking past him towards the corridor.

All the idol groups were sitting outside, in the corridor. I heard "hello" ,  "Oh my! It's Yoona", "she's beautiful in real life" around me, whilst looking for BI. 

I'm pretty sure SM's new debuted group NCT127 was also performing at inkigayo. 

I could see BI sitting alongside other groups. There were BTS, TWICE, Lovelyz, Mamamoo and EXID all sitting in their seats, watching other idols perform from the big TV screen. 

They all stood up and bowed, except from BI of course, who still hadn't turned his head to look at me. I bowed to all of them and smiled back. I didn't need to see their shock expressions, once I took a seat next to BI. I heard them gasp and all the whispering clearly showed their reaction. 

"I know your sad and angry. I agree with you, you should be angry at me. Your Noona leaving you. I mean if my Unnie left me without saying or talking to me , I would also be angry-", the room went quiet. Everyone, listening to me talking to BI. "But, I had no other option. I had to leave all of you. I missed you guys. I'm sorry for leaving you! You know I would never leave you without a reason. If you don't want me here, I'll go away.", I say to him, my tears were dropping down on my cheeks. He still hadn't said anything. As I was standing up to go back to the room, a hand on my wrist stopped me, It was BI's.

"Don't leave me again!", he says, whilst pulling me down on my seat. "I missed you to Yoona Noona." He says this while hugging me. 

Pulling back from him I could see the unshed tears in his eyes. "We all missed you, especially me, Bobby and Mino hyung. I missed you taking us out to eat and to the park. But, you just left us out of nowhere. I was upset, I was blaming myself thinking that it had been my fault that you had left. We all thought it was our fault, that we might've done something to make you leave. I thought you didn't care about us, after you left GD hyung. You should've seen GD hyung, noona. If I was angry, he was 10x more angrier. We were all scared of him and blamed you, because you left him like this. You had turned him into a cold person. Please don't leave us again. Please don't leave GD hyung, again. This is the first time seeing him this happy. He was glowing today. I missed you.", he says to me. I hugged him again. I couldn't control my tears which were now falling down, again.

Breaking apart from him. "I'm not going to leave you guys again." I say to him. His gloomy look disappeared and he had an infectious smile, glowing on his face. 

Looking around all the girl groups had left and only the Bangtan Boys were sitting behind us, watching the exchange intently with confusion. Once, I looked up to meet their eyes they all avoided my gaze. Turning towards BI, he was trying control his laugh, I guess he saw the exchange. 

"Yoona sunbaenim", I heard a voice uttering behind me. Turning back it was someone from BTS. I think his name is V.

"Yeah", I reply to him.

"Your really beautiful", he says. Wow, he has guts!

"Thank you", I reply in my most sincere tone. Not everyday you hear that you're "beautiful"

"Stop hitting on her", BI says from my side. "She already has a man!", he tells them. I looked back at BTS mirroring their shocked expression.

"No, I don't! Shut up! Just what do you think your doing BI?!", I say to him, whilst hitting his arm.

I don't have a "man"!

"It's true", he says.

"No, it's not! And, stop talking to me like this. I'm older than you !" I say to him. Looking toward the other boys they were watching our exchange in astonishment. I believe no one has ever seen this playful side of BI. 

"Let's go back to the other guys", I tell BI.

He stand up, and head back. I need to teach this kid some manners. I bowed to BTS, who were standing up and bowing. I quickly followed BI back to the waiting room. I could see Ji talking to the other boys. They all looked up to see BI and me coming in, staring at both of us in astonishment.

"Noona", Bobby says. I just nod. He came and hugged me tightly, followed by the other boys except from Chanwoo, who was watching the exchange in shock. 

"I'm not leaving you guys, again!" I say to all them.

"If, we'll let you leave!" Seungyoon says.

I had tears flowing down my cheeks. It had been ages since I had seen any of them. Even though, I desperately wanted to approach them, it was hard to follow through with the plan. However, now that I've got my younger brothers back, I'm never leaving them again.

"Ok, you can let her go now!", I heard Ji say impatiently.

They all went back to their seat except BI, Bobby and Mino who were still standing beside me.

Someone knocked on the door. 

"IKON, get ready to perform, you're next", one of the PD says.

"Good luck! I'll be watching you guys perform. Fighting!", I say to the boys who were getting last minute touches on their faces and hair. The PD came back again to hand them their mics.

We all walked out together. Me, Ji and the WINNER boys took a seat in the front, beside the IKONICS present there. I was wearing my surgical mask to hide myself. All the IKON, WINNER fans were squealing seeing the famous GDragon here, watching his hoobae's perform. 

As we watched IKON perform Rhythm Ta and WYD, it was fascinating to see them come so far. After, watching them train so hard, it was nice to see that their idol dream had become real. BI was an incredible leader, same with Seungyoon. Both, were doing a great job. 

"They're good, aren't they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter