Chapter - Ending

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV:

"Is he still angry with me?" I ask Taeyang Oppa on the phone. 

"Haven't you seen his Instagram post lately, he's making his fans depressed with him. They are speculations that you've broke up with him. What did you do to him?" i could hear the sniggering drom the other end. 

"I didn't do anything- Fine. But, I'm not to be blamed. It's not my fault that they called me back to film. And, oppa It's only one scene." I tell him. I know Ji's worried about me, but I told him I'm going to come back soon, but they needed me to film. But, they didn't expect the road closure so we have to wait for a week. And, I've seen his Instagram posts. 

"When are you coming home?" He questions me.

"Tomorrow. I want to celebrate my birthday with him."

"Yoona." I could hear my manager call. 

"I'm coming. Okay, Oppa I'll talk to you later, they need me." I say.

"Okay, I'll see you later." He says.

My birthday was the day after tomorrow, but I had wanted to go back to Korea early to surpise that depressing idiot.  

...

"Ting!"

Unlocking my phone.

'I'm sorry.' It was a text from Ji.

Oh, so now he wants to talk to me. This time I'm going to ignore him, give him a taste of his own medicine. 

'I know you're reading my text, but don't want to talk to me.' 

He knows me too well. 

'Are you going to talk to me?' No, you can't give up!

No, don't give up! 

Ugh!

'What?' I text back. Yeah, that should do. He has been ignoring me for a week. I'm not going to let go so easily. 

'I love you.' Awwww. 

He send me a pic of him in the bathtub, half of his chest covered by the water. 

He's making me feel hot. 

These pregnancy hormones. 

'I love you too.' Giving up. I can't win against him, he always knows what to say to me. 

*Ringtone* 

It was a video call from Ji, accepting it quickly. He's face came into view. He's grown a beard since I've gone. Not, saying that I didn't enjoy seeing his new look. 

"I'm sorry." He says disheartendly, clearly upset about something. 

"What happened Ji?" I ask, softly. 

I could see a tear drop on his cheek. 

"I miss you." I know this wasn't the only reason. There must be something hurting him, which in turn is hurting me too. I just wish I could've just climbed in the phone to be with him.

"Ji." I say, sternly. "What happened?!" 

"I'm just sick of everything. Fans, friends... Everything." Tears dropping rapidly on his cheeks.

"Shhhhh, Ji. Everything will be fine-"

"I'm so tired. Why can't they leave me alone... Leave us?! Everything I do, becomes a ing scandal. I just want peace. With you. With the baby. No one telling us how to behave, what to do." I could feel my own tears escaping from my eyes, which I was trying to hold back from him. 

"Ji! We will. You just have to be patient. Everything is going to work out. You have me, you have the company, you have your friends and family surrounding you. The people who you love right beside you. Get some sleep-" he nods, I could see it in his blood shot eyes, that he needed rest. "I'll see you, okay." He nods again. I cut the phone off. I need to be with him.

I shout my managers name. 

"Yeah?" 

"I need you to book a flight to Korea. Find the earliest flight."

I tell him. Getting up to pack my belongings in my suitcase.

"B-b-but, you have to attend Lin Gengxin party tonight."

I gave him a stern look, before turning around again. 

"I don't care. Book me the next flight." I demand, stoically. 

From the corner of my eyes, I could see him jolt back from the tone of my voice before walking out. I've never used this tone with him, but I'm just scared and I don't want to talk to anyone. I'll just apologise later. 

I have to go to Ji, and nothing is going to stop me. Even a party. I don't think me going to a party is more important than Ji needing me, right now. 

I could hear my door handle turn. 

"Its booked. It's in in two hours time. That's the earliest flight they had."

That's good. We're staying in a hotel near the airport, so it wouldn't be hard to arrive there.

Sighing in relief, I go back to my packing. I had brought stuff for Ji,  storing his favourite snack in my handbag. 

I'll leave everything behind... just for him. 

He's more important to me than anything in this world. 

...

After an hour and half flight from China to Korea, I was standing outside our house, carrying the essential groceries with me, Technically, it's Ji's, but now it's "our". Opening the front door, I drop the groceries in the kitchen before travelling towards walk towards our room, softly. Not wanting to make any sound if he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter