Chapter - Partner!

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

I couldn't wait to meet my partner for the photoshoot. I guess he is quite famous.

Slowly, turning to look who it was... I was stopped midway.

Please, tell me I'm not imagining this. And the person in front of me is not actually my partner.

Why?! 

I guess he knew what I was thinking because he had this evil smirk on his face looking at me directly. 


I kept staring at his sardonic smile which was aiming at me. 

How dare he?!

GDRAGON's POV:

What did she think, that I wouldn't know what her schedule is, what her upcoming projects are, what her future projects are. I know everything. After all, I'm the main man for this photoshoot, when they said who my partner should be, I told them I wanted my partner to be this famous female icon; Yoona. If not, they can say 'goodbye' to Gdragon.

I guess they listened to my advice and got her onto this project. I got the call Yesterday saying that she had agreed on such a short notice. I think they were more relieved that she agreed than I was. No... I was more relieved.

After all, wherever I'm Yoona goes Gdragon follows. After all, the King will always bow down to his Queen.

Right now, I was staring directly at her. I could see that she was furious behind her bright smile. Well, she has to live up to seeing this face everywhere. 

"Thank you, Mr Kwon!" I heard a voice say, from beside me. Turning to look at where the sound was coming from, it was one of the designer.

"Glad to be!" I was glad. This is going to go worldwide, not only am I representing the brand but also South Korea, with my beloved beside me, like literally, she was going to be beside me in the pictures. 

I'm pretty sure everyone in the room could feel the tension between Yoona and I but chose not to say a word. 

I could hear her heels walking towards me.

"I didn't know you could drop this low!" I hear her whisper. Turning to look at her she was smiling but I knew better.

"What do you mean?" I question her.

"You know what I mean! How do you know my schedule?! First, Heroes of Remix and now this!" She shouts in a whisper.

"I don't know your schedule-" , a Lie, I in fact knew her schedule like the back of my hand. It was ingrained in my mind. "You're not the only famous one here!" I say to her.

She kept glaring at me, but before she could actually say anything to me we heard "Miss Im" being called out, "please follow me." 

Before, she left to go to her changing room she stepped on my shoes and strutted away to her room. It did hurt, but not as much that would make me jump all over the place.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her behaviour. It was hilarious seeing her so frustrated.

"Mr Kwon, please follow me to your changing room"

It was our solo photoshoot first, followed by couple photoshoot. 

It was Yoona on the podium first, she was wearing a strap black and red top, ripped baby blue ripped jeans with biker boots and a fluffy coat type which was now adjusted on her elbows. She was sitting on a red box. She had light make up on, it wasn't like she needed make up anyway, she was a natural beauty. Her hair was wavy. She just looked perfect! With her sultry eyes staring directing at you, tempting you, drawing you in. She was beautiful! She was... My girl.

It was my turn, I was wearing a white and blue shirt, I was staring directly at the camera and taking pictures.

"You have to imagine your girlfriend is standing in front of you and you want to seduce her." The photographer says to me. They fact that she was standing in front of me, watching me. I faced the camera leaning my head sideways and narrowing my eyes in a seductive manner, my right hand was pushing down my shirt from the back of my neck to show my new wing tattoo. I could see her gulp whilst watching me. 

"Nice!" 

...

After a few more solo pictures of both me and Yoona it was now time for the couple photoshoot.

I was standing in front of the camera waiting for her to appear. I was wearing a white suit jacket with black jeans and black and white shoes. My hair was styled in a professional way. 

It was like everything froze... out came the epitome of elegance and beauty. She was wearing a colourful see through dress. I could even see her  black bra underneath it. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she comes to stand beside me.

"Ok, Miss Im can you please stand in front of Mr Kwon." He tells her. 

She does what the photographer tells her to, and stands in front of me

"Mr Kwon, please wrap your arms around Miss Im's shoulders."

I do what he tells me to do. I could feel her tensing from beneath my arm. But, I guess she's professional hence doesn't say anything or stops the photoshoot.

"Ok, Mr Kwon can you please move a little bit forwards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter