Chapter - Sorry

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

It was nearly the end of the show, with only one performance left, and I still haven't spoken a word to her even though she was right here,  beside me. 

I was just happy that we had 30 minutes of  spare break time before the final performance of the night. Looking up,  I could only focus on  Yoona's milky back, as she was wearing a backless dress. She was heading towards the toilet, I knew that because I was eavesdropping her conversation with her manager. I also knew that this was the only opportunity which I can get to talk to her. I quickly got out of my seat and slowly started to follow her, leaving a large gap between me and her. I didn't want people to think I'm a some kind of a ert following another idol. 

I was right behind her, following her in an empty corridor. As we reached to the single bathroom for only the staff, I rapidly grabbed her arm and took her inside with me.

YOONA'S POV:

I felt a pair of hands on my arm, I was yanked inside the bathroom and pinned against the door. What the heck?! ... Looking up, my eyes met with a pair of brown eyes, it was him. What does he want now, wasn't he pleased with his extreme humiliation already and wants to add more fire to it. 

"What do you want?!" I question him angrily,  tugging my arms away from his fingers which were now tightening themselves around my poor arm. 

"Yoona, I'm sorry!" He says to me, looking st me directly. Wait... What did he just say?! He's "sorry", "sorry" for what. After what he did to me does he expect me to welcome him with open arms. Does he think I'm easy, cause he just said sorry to me and me and him are back together. 

"Sorry! Why would the great GDragon-shi be sorry about?!" I reply, bitterly.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I'm sorry to cause you pain. I'm sor-!" Again, with the apologies. I couldn't help but cover my ears. I didn't want to hear anything coming from his mouth, I've heard enough of it already! I could see the pain and hurt in his eyes watching my actions. 

Taking my hands off, and bringing them down to its original places. I looked back up to him again.

"What do you think?! You say sorry to me and everything is back to normal?! Should I kiss Lee Seung Gi in front of everyone?! Hmmmm! I'm going to only say this once! I don't want you-" he took a step back after hearing what I said, "- anymore! I don't love you anymore! I don't want to see you anymore ! And, I don't want to talk to you! I've been hurt far too many times, I've sacrificed many times. But, this time it's all about me! Me writing my own future, and that future does not include you!" He was now leaning against the wall, looking straight ahead as if he was lost in a maze. 

We both stood still for at least 5 minutes lost in our own little world, but what he said next, it made me feel like as if the ground beneath my feet started to crumble. 

"I know it was hyung's fault Yoona! You could've told me that it was him. You didn't have to hide the fact that it was my own hyung who did this to us. Who broke us apart!"

I stood there shocked. And, it was not until he stood up from his place and started to walk towards me. We were now had a 2 second gap between us, our breaths mingling. I could feel his breath on my face. I quickly turn my face to the side which fortunately increased the gap between us. 

"Why didn't you?!" Ohh, blame me then. Doesn't he know it himself?! 

"You know why I did it GDragon-shi!"

"I know! But, I want to hear it from you!" He is making this soo difficult.

Taking a sigh, "I did it because I didn't want to hurt you. I know you treated him like a father and like a big brother."  I tell him, honestly. It's better if he knows why I did it.   The truth is out, anyway. There's nothing to hide anymore.

Suddenly, I was trapped against the wall as both of his hands were on either sides of my face, on the wall. 

"You should've told me, even if it was going to hurt me... I'm sorry, please forgive me." He says hesitantly. 

"No, I'm not going to forgive you. Your love has caused me enough pain. I'm sorry, but I don't love you anymore." I say to him while pushing him away from me. 

Before, he could say anything, I quickly push my self off from the wall and open the toilet door... But, I couldn't go any further as Yangwei was blocking the path. With her eyes widened, standing in front of me staring at both me and him.

"I knew there was something going on between you two", she spoke, breaking out of her shock. 

"There's nothing going on between us." I reply to her, emphasising 'nothing'. 

"You make a good looking couple." She says, clearly ignoring what I said earlier.

Before, I could even say a word I was interrupted with a "thank you", coming from behind me. 

Wait...what! We're not a "couple"! 

"We're not together!" I quickly told her. 

"Oh, sorry I just thought-" 

"You thought wrong!" I reply to her before she could say anything more. I know it's rude but she should've listened to what I said earlier. 

I push past her and head towards my seat. Fortunately, there was only one performance left, until I could meet the boys. They're the only reason why I came on this show. 

Taking my seat, I looked towards the boys, they were also staring back at me or at  the man who was taking his seat beside me. All of the boys were now watching us, tense and worried. I guess they somehow realised that I've spoken to him. 

...

Girl power! The last performers were none other th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter