Chapter - Asia Artist Award

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

Coming back inside the room, Yoona Unnie was sitting on the sofa watching us with a smile as we enter the room. The makeup unnie's and the stylist unnie's had already packed everything and left back to YG, before we headed to the stage. 

"Well done girls!" Yoona Unnie says. 

"Thank you for coming!" Jisoo Unnie says to Yoona Unnie.

"Thank you unnie!" Lisa says.

"Thank you for making time to see us!" Rosè says.

"Thank you unnie. Thank you for giving us strength and coming here to show your support, just for us!" I say. It feels like we've known unnie for such a long time, even though we've only known each other for a month. It also made me happy when when the other idol groups noticed unnie with us. Even, Nayeon confessed that the TWICE members envy us of our closeness with unnie and SNSD members. Not going to lie but it made me happy. The girl nodding their heads agreeing with me.

"It's ok"

GDRAGON's POV:

*Sighs*

"Hyung, stop pouting. If you miss her so much you should've attended the Asia Artist Award show. You're making me feel depressed too... I'm going to watch it live" Seungri says, whilst turning on the tablet to the Vapp which was airing the award show live. 

Sitting beside him to also watch the live show, he gives me a smirk and starts turning the tablet away. So immature! 

"Yah, Seungri!" I shout, trying to pull the tablet towards me.

"Hyung, you can go watch it on your Ipad!" He says. This kid!

"Yah! I gave you this Tablet so I can take it away!" I say, smirking at him, he knows its true.

"Fine!" He says, sighing, placing the tablet in the middle.

Youngbae was on a date with Min Hyo Rin, TOP hyung was meeting up with a famous American painter and Daesung was out with his friends. Leaving Seungri behind with me, adding onto my misery .

Blackpink girls were also attending the show, I wish I was to. As I said before, wherever Yoona goes, I go.

"Hyung, look she's sitting next to Park Bo Gum", I hear Seungri say, breaking me out of my chain of thoughts.

The screen showed both Yoona and Park Bo Gum sitting beside each other, laughing at something the host was saying. The organisers need to be fired! Why is she always surrounded by handsome boys, all the time.

Sighing, again.

...


They were even clapping in-sync, as they watched EXO boys perform 'Monster'. 

Seungri sitting next to me, was annoying me even more as he kept teasing me about Yoona and Park Bo Gum.  

He needs to have a muzzel on his mouth, to keep it quiet.

"Hyung, look Park Bo Gum is whispering something in Yoona's ears." He says.

He was right! Bo Gum was whispering in my girl's ear. The camera turned back to the group who were still performing

Turn the camera back on them!

I should've hired a lipreader, someone who could tell me what Bo Gum was saying to Yoona.

"Look hyung! It's Bangtan Boys!" Seungri says, excitedly. "When is the GYOON/BigHit/JYP collaboration happening?" He questions.

"Soon. Their sajangnim's agreed to it. But, now we are working on the music." I say. We have the top producers working on the music, even BigHit's Pdogg was working with Teddy hyung.  I had decided that this mini album was to going to be released under GYOON and not YG next year, once GYOON officially opens and the boys have recorded and finished off everything. Even though, Teddy Hyung and Pdogg-she were composing and writing lyrics, the boys also had to contribute as they were all having their own solos in the album. Cjamm and BeWhY will also be collaborating and releasing a song next year, they are also going to be featured on the Album for GYOON/YG/JYP collab. The sajangnim's for the idol groups have been told about the new company, even though I could hear the shock and surprise in their vocies they covered it up well. They know that I'll be the CEO but they don't know about Yoona, JYP was congratulating me on my journey and telling me how maybe in the future I can "collaborate with Wonder Girls Sunmi"... Like Hell I would! I know his trying to play 'matchmaker' but that doesn't mean I want to be 'matched'. The only girl I would be willing to collaborate with would be Im Yoona and no one else. 

Yang Hyuk suk sajangnim also knows that few... No, most of his artists were leaving his company and signing under my company. It's not like he can say anything, let alone do anything.

Flashback: 

"I want to nullify our contract with YG Entertainment", I say, blankly. I had entered the room without knocking, and stated my wish. He looked up towards me, his expressions changing from shock to regret and sadness.

"I knew it was going to happen one day." He says, sadly, looking straight in my eyes. I could see some unshed tears in his eyes which were waiting to come out.

Don't let your emotions get to you Ji! Think about what he did to you! How you treated him like a father and in return he took away the only happiness in your life. 

"Well, it's now. I want you to nullify all of our contracts from Big Bang to Blackpink. Shechkies can stay here but I want the others out." I tell him, straightforwardly. Not wanting to beat around the bush. 

His expressions changed after hearing my demand. He was all red not because of embarrassment but, due to anger. 

"No, this is unreasonable! First, I allowed them to attend the end of year shows and now you want take them away from me! I'm not going to allow that to happen!"

I knew this was going to happen, so I came prepared. 

"Sajangnim, I know all your secrets. I don't want to release it to the press but if I have to than I would!" I tell him, passing the file which was filled with evidence of his shadiness, to him.

He opened them angrily, his expressions turning into shock.

"H-h-how did you-?" He questions.

"I have my way. I want the nullification to start now. I want to break the news out to them on Christmas, as a present." I say, with that leaving the room, not even turning to look behind. 

I know his not going to try and do anything. He is a coward. I mean the man who releases his artists songs when he is in political trouble everytime, just to lose attention on him, what would he do to me? I know that he knows that if he even tried to do anything to me, his secret would be known globally and he would be in jail. 

At least the children are going to get their Christmas present! 

Flashback End.

Even the members don't even know, no one knows about the exchange except me and YG himself. I'll like to keep it that way until Christmas. I want to give Yoona the best Christmas present. I know she was worried about IKON, WINNER, AKMU, Lee Hi and Blackpink as they are so young and are going to become YG's puppets. But, after hearing the new I know for a fact that she'll be jumping around, but that can w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter