Chapter - Gaze

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her doe-like innocent eyes, dark secrets hidden underneath,  the same eyes which I fell in love with. I was seeing them right infront of me.

Suddenly I was brought back from my consciousness.

"Hey Ji! Come here.", I heard Hyuk Soo calling me.

I was approaching them when immediately out of the corner of my eyes I saw her moving onto an another table with Li Yifeng. What is he doing here?? I knew Lee Seung Gi was her boyfriend but didn't they just breakup. I guess she is a . 

He was more handsome in real life.
No wonder she's with him. Someone who isn't a bad boy.

"Ji!!!!  Hurry up!!", This time I heard Xin calling me out.

I walked up to my crew. They were all here ranging from actors, musicians, models, stylists to my non-celebrity friends. There were some new faces aswell, guess I've been missing out on the get togethers too much.

"It's been so long since we've seen you", Soo Joo exclaimed.

"Yeah, I've been soo busy", I replied back.
 
...

"Hey Guys! Guess who I just saw while I  was coming here?", Xin stated as he was approaching the table but stopped when he saw me.

"Who did you see, Xin?", Soo Joo questioned.

"No one", he replied avoiding my gaze.

"Well, finish your sentence! Who did you see?", Soo Joo shouted in jealousy.

"Y...Yoo...Yoona", even though he said it as quiet as he could, everyone heard him. There was a pin drop silence as everyone looked at him amazed. Then suddenly all those flabbergasted eyes stared at me, as if I was the missing 10th wonder if the world.

"Oh ok", Soo Joo said in a quiet voice. Everyone diverted their gaze and were back to normal as if her name hadn't popped out. As if she wasn't present in the  same YG restaurant where we used to have our date, hidden away from every gaze and lense. It was our secret safe haven.

I could hear her alligator laugh, which I loved very much 20 feets away from me. I was sitting in the centre of the group, thankfully no one would realise that I was secretly glancing at her as they were too busy with their own conversations.

She looked happy. What did he do to make her laugh? Is he funnier than me? But, why does her smile look forced? After she avoided any skin ship I realised that she doesn't want to be there. This was the only calm assurance which I had.

"Ji. How are the Big Bang members doing!", I quickly broke my gaze and looked at Soo Hyuk.

"They're fine. How are things going for you? By the way your acting in Lucky Romance was jjang.", I  stated.

"Thanks man. How's you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter