Chapter - MBC Gayo Daejun! Misery!

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

I couldn't wait until the baby was born, bringing my hand and placing it against my abdomen, there wasn't even a bump yet, but just thinking about the life forming inside of me I couldn't help but smile. Suddenly, a hand was covering my hand, looking up it was Ji, who was smiling widely staring at me. I leaned my head on his shoulders beside me, and breathed a sigh of content. I was happy, looking up the oppas and Seungri were still arguing on who's going to have the most present for the baby. 

I had everything a girl could ever wish for. 

YOONA's POV:

"Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Happy New Year!" I say through the mic, I fel pat my shoulders from behind me, turning around I saw Taeyeon Unnie staring directly behind me, quickly patting her back, I subtly peek behind her trying to find him. Unfortunately, I couldn't... there were so many idols. 

Where is he?! 

"He's at the back with the other members." I hear Taeyeon Unnie say, smiling and me. 

No wonder I can't see him. 

All the other artists were smiling and bowing down at me, even Jonghyun came to say Happy New Year. Where is Ji? 

From the corner of my eyes I could see the assisstant waving at me...looks like we are going back live again.

"Happy New Year!" I say in the mic, bowing down at the camera.

"Oh, Big Bang", I hear my co-host exclaim. Quickly, standing straight I turn to my co-host and beside him were no other than the five dashing Big Bang members, from behind them I could see all the hoobae idol staring at them as if they were the Kings of the world, not even hiding their excitement and stares.

Staring back the members, I could see that Ji had changed and now was matching me, wearing a yellow t-shirt. He had his dark tinted sunglasses on, matching his unique green hair. 

"Yeah, do you have a New Year resolution? And, what is it?" My co-host questions Ji, raising the mic towards his mouth.

"Yeah, It's to be happy and to fulfil all my wishes." He says, the fans were cheering on him. 

"Yeah", my co-host says bringing the mic away from Ji and towards the other members. 

I zoned out what the Seungri was saying, instead I was busy watching Ji. Suddenly, I was tapped from behind, turning to look at who it was...it was Taryeon Unnie staring at me.

"You and Oppa were staring at each other for too long, the audience is going to find out." She whispers.

"Thanks Unnie",I say turning back to face the front, avoiding any eye contact with Ji, but I kept giving them all side glances. It's not me who's being evident, its him. 

...

"Happy New Year, Baby." Ji says,  pecking me on the lips. He had his arms enclosed around my waist and my chest pressed tightly against his. 

"Happy New Year too!" I say, pecking his lips and leaning my head on his shoulders. 

It was a serene moment, we didn't have to say anything. It was just peaceful. Both of us looking out of the humongous window, down at Seoul. Ji had booked Lotte World Tower's penthouse suite for both of us. It was the most amazing view anyone could see. We had just come from dinner with Ji's parents and sister, and my dad and my sister. It was a family affair. Both my sister and Dami Unnie had been friends since we went out the first time and we're still friends, hence the reason why they couldn't stop talking and gossiping. My dad was talking to Ji's parent about GYOON and politics. Whereas, Ji was playing with my fingers underneath the table and making snide comments at the political issue in South Korea, which our parents are discussing, right now. I tend to stay away from it, thus I had been paying attention to what the unnies were talking about and giving my thought on fashion as well. It was a peaceful and relaxing night...morning. God, I'm so lucky. I wish that I'll stay this happy in 2017 as well.

...

GDRAGON's POV: 

"I'm sorry hyung, but this is all your fault!" Seungri says, directly, snaring at me. 

Quickly, calling Yuri,  the other SNSD members were not picking my call up.

I could hear the 'ring back' tone. 

Please pick u- "Hello". Finally!

"Hello, Yuri it's me-" before I could even complete my sentence I was cut off... She's just hung up on me.

Looking at Seungri, he had a frown on his face. 

"What?" He says, watching me with disgust. I didn't do anything wrong... I just need to explain it to her. If only she listens. 

"Please call Yuri", I beg him. I could feel the lump in my throat coming up, it was even hard swallowing down my own saliva in my dry mouth. I was trying hard not to start wallowing in misert as I could feel my eyes stinging. "Please." I say.

"Fine, but if she hangs up on me I can't do anything about it." He says. He takes his phone out and taps something on his phone, after that he bring it close it his ear, whilst he constantly glanced at me

"Hello Yuri, it's Seungri. I know... I know. But-". I guess he was cut off as well, but at leasy she didn't hang up, he was listening to what Yuri was saying at the other end, keenly. "Fine, just let hyung talk to her for few minut-...What?! Where is she? ... Why? Please, just tell me. I promise I won't tell hyung.", he sighs. "Yeah... Ok... Bye." With that he closes the phone and looks up at me, who was still waiting anticipating for his answers.

"What did she say?" I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter