Chapter - Fair

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

"Come on, let's go home now!" Ji stands up , offering his hand. I take it. Saying our goodbyes and "meet you tomorrow", Ji took me home. It was a long emotional and happy day.

BI's POV:

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard voices surround me, as they started to jump on my bed.

"Wake up BI! Don't you want to see Yoona Noona! Hurry up!" I heard Bobby say.  Yoona noona? All the memories of yesterday came back to me. I quickly opened my eyes, seeing 6 pairs of eyes watching me with smiles on their faces.

"We're going to see noona~", I sang. Bobby and the guys watched me as I sang my own song. They also joined me, in my singing after a few minutes watching me with amusement. I checked the time and it was 9:00am, we had to meet noona and Ji hyung at 10:00am in front of the fair. 

"Hurry up, guys! We have to leave in 30 minutes!" I say, whilst going towards the toilet.

"We're already ready! We woke up before you!", Jinhwan hyung said. Looking at all of them they were all dressed up. And, when I say dressed, I mean in 'nice' clothes. They were wearing their new clothes and shoes , which they brought from China, all branded.  I bet you they're trying to impress noona! I'm pretty sure all the WINNER hyung's are also going to try and impress noona. It had been our first time seeing her after GD hyung's and noona's breakup. I'm not going to lie but we did watch SNSD's 'Lion Heart' and 'You Think', I had to agree noona did look pretty in both of them. I'm proud to call her my sister, we all are, even though we're not related to her biologically. It's nice to know that we have her support and guidance.

We all blamed ourselves that it was our fault that she left. I couldn't control my anger and YG-nim had to send me home. He knew why I was upset, why we all were upset and distracted, I think that's the reason he let me off. We all had missed her. We missed the time when she used to take us us out to eat, during our trainee days. The time she stayed up all nights helping us, even though she had a morning schedule. 

I missed those times spending with noona as she consoled me, encouraged me to carry on , and saying that "I'm going to be a great leader, one day". I had been so happy for Ji hyung, I was happy that he had found someone like Yoona noona, who could make him happy, who could make him smile, more often. This was them main  reason why I was surprised when hyung came into the waiting room, smiling and glowing. It felt as if our hyung had come back, the past hyung who wasn't cold after she left.

When noona first met all of us, we were surprised that hyung was going out with someone from SM. We heard rumours that SM artists are snobs. However, after meeting the famous SNSD member it didn't feel as if she was looking down on us. She was just like us; she acted like a tomboy. We all were happy that we met someone like noona, and the fact that she knew our names. 

Quickly, coming out of the bathroom, I went to put on my clothes. If they're trying to impress noona, then why shouldn't I to. I was also wearing my nice clothes. It was my second time to actually go to a fair, and my first time going with noona, Ji hyung and the boys. 

...

After 10 minutes or so we reached the fair. It was closed, surprisingly. We were the first one to come, the WINNER hyung's came after us. I was right, they were wearing their best clothes. We were waiting for Ji hyung and noona. It didn't take them long to come as after 5 minutes they had also arrived, noona waving at us from her window, excitedly. 

She came out. I believe all of us were holding our breaths. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a white halter top and matching boy shorts, showcasing her abs. She also had a shawl wrapped around her, which was falling her down from her arms. Ji hyung also dressed casually, in shorts and and a blue top. He was wearing dark, black sunglasses, he looked badass. They made a good looking couple, was all I could think. 

They came towards us saying their greetings. 

"Hyung, the fair is closed", I tell him.

"I know", he replied. 

"What are we going to do, now?", Minho hyung questions him. 

"We, go in! I booked the fair for the whole day", I believe my mouth was hanging wide open. I think all of ours did, even noona's who was looking at hyung equally shocked. Wow, he booked the whole fair for us! ... Love you, hyung!

"Ji! You didn't have to! Why did you waste your money in booking the whole fair?!" Noona questions hyung. We were all thinking the same.

"I didn't want the public and the press ruining our day, that's why I booked it, so we can all have fun, peacefully. You know I don't care about money going. I don't even think me booking the fair affected my bank balance at all. And, also I did it for you, so you could enjoy your time worth the boys. I'll do anything for you Yoona, even if I have to book a fair, just for you". Looking at hyung, you could see his love shining for noona. Likewise, in noona's eyes you could see her looking at hyung with love. I knew hyung would do anything for noona, but booking the whole fair was so shocking.

"Ok, let's go in!", hyung says to all of us, as we were too busy staring at their exchange.

We turned towards the fair gate. I was suddenly shoved aside as a figure ran towards the gate and inside it. It was no other than noona who had pushed me. Looking at hyung, he was shaking his head and smiling at noona who was too busy running inside. We all ran, trying to follow her. 

The first ride we went on was a banana ride. After, going on so many scary, fast and thrilling rides you would think noona would've been at least scared, but the fact that she was whooping and telling all of us to raise our hands in the air, we could understand why people called her 'fearless'. She wasn't scared of anything, she actually enjoyed the rides. I think we all agreed, whatever ride she takes, we're all going to stick with her. After all, family sticks together. 

"Noona, let's go there!" I heard Bobby say to noona, whilst pointing at the biggest roller coaster,  in the fair.

"Ok!", she turned toward Ji, looking at GD hyung who was too busy staring at noona. "Aren't you coming to?" She questioned hyung, he shook his head and said that "he was going to just watch from here" and that "we could go and enjoy the ride". 

We all headed towards the ride. It looked scary.

"Chanwoo-ah, you can sit next to me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter