Chapter - Media

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

We were all still sitting in the restaurant even though it was nearly two in the morning. As I was talking to Daesung about our schedule, I could see Yoona yawn from the corner of my eye. Turning to her, her eyes were droopy. 'Looks like it is time to go home'. 

"Let's go home." I say to Yoona, who nods. "Let me pay the bill first then we'll leave." I tell her waving for the waiter to come and give me the receipt. 

"We'll be taking our leave." I say, to all of the crew as I stand up. Yoona also stands up. Taking her hand into mine we walk out not without saying 'Bye' to everyone.

GDRAGON's POV:

"Are you going to attend Weekly Idol?" I hear Yoona ask, as she cooks in the Kitchen. I was sitting on the couch, my laptop on my knees. I had to sort out the orders of the songs in the album for GYOON/JYP/BIGHIT rapper line. Altogether we have eleven rappers; three from BigHit:Suga, Rapmonster and J-hope; three rappers from JYP: Jackson, Mark and Bam Bam and four rappers from GYOON: B.I. , Bobby, Mino and Seunghoon, we are also including more artists like BeWhY and Cjamm who are going to feature in album with other rappers.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Nothing. So, you're attending every shows as well?" She queries.

"Yeah, we have to record for Radio Star tomorrow." I tell her.

"What?! Since when! How come you didn't tell me?!" She ask, shocked at my revelation. 

"Since Yesterday. I was going to tell you but then I thought why not surprise her by coming on the show. Aren't you excited to see your husband on TV?" I tease. 

"Not Yet! ... Would I ever be unhappy to see you on TV? But, this time you have to smile and speak, I'll even tell Kyuhyun Oppa to make sure to ask you lots of questions!" She says, determinedly. 

"I do talk!" I say, whining.

I do! 

"I know you do, but once the camera is pointed at you you go all shy." She says.

"Nope!" I say, after a few second she still hadn't replied back, turning back to look at her she was pulling her tongue out on me, she took it back after seeing that I caught her.

"Im Yoona!" I say, she looks at me sheepishly.

"What?" She says, looking like a kid who's hand has been caught in a cookie jar. 

Putting the laptop beside me, I stand up walking around the Island Table to where Yoona was standing. I put both of my hand on the table, enclosing her with my hands. I leaned forward until my lips touched the tip of her ear.

"I saw that!" I whisper, I could hear the large gulp which she took. As I moved closer to her, I could hear her breath hitch. 

"I want to tell you something-" I say, lightly kissing the skin under her ear. 

"What?" She question, breathless.

Kissing her once more under her ear I move back to her ear. 

"I'm hungry!" I say, moving back and going around the table to go back to the couch, my back was facing her. I didn't need to look behind to see the frown on her face.

"Kwon Jiyong! Come back here!" I hear her shout. 

I could hear her stomping towards me.

"What the hell?!" She questions, standing in front of me with her hands on her waist.

"That was me trying to seduce you for pulling your tongue out on me." I say, trying to avoid looking at her eyes, which I bet are filled with rage.

"Fine, you are sleeping on the couch today!" She orders.

I look up right after she said that. She was standing there smiling at me. 

Putting my laptop on the side table, I enclose my fingers around Yoona's wrist, pulling her down as she slams against my chest, I catch her before she could fall down. I quickly change our position so that she was under me. Her eyes wide open at the sudden change of location.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I whisper, as I place a soft kiss on the side of her neck. I could hear the hitch in her breath, again. She looks at me begging me with her eyes, seducing and tempting me to go further on. God, she also makes me breathless with just one look.

Picking up the remote control from the table I dim the lights down.

"I love you more than the anything in the world" I say, but before she could reply and up my confession, I slam my lips onto hers.


...

Let's just say that I didn't sleep on the couch. We both did. 

Here I was staring at the most precious thing in the world...In my world. She was still sleeping, as I could here the soft snores. 

Taking my phone from the table, I switch it on.

Oh !

I had forty messages and fifty missed calls from Soonho and my members. 

I checked the most recent one:

'Radio Star recording is at one! And, why aren't you picking up your call?"

What's the time?

I checked the time using my phone, it's eleven-thirty. ! I'm going to be late! Quickly, stepping out of Yoona's embrace, I walk towards the Bathroom.

...

Coming out of the shower, the bed was empty. Quickly, changing into my clothes I walk in the living room. I could see that Yoona was awake, fully awake, as she was making breakfast for me. 

She hadn't seen me, yet. Walking towards her without making any noise I wrap my hand around her waist.

"Good morning!" I say, pecking her cheek.

"Good morning", she says, twisting her head to kiss my cheek but I quickly turn it around so that she kisses my lips instead of my cheeks.

"Eat Breakfast before you leave!" She says, placing the plate in front of me as I take a seat on the stool.

"Yes, Ma'am!" I say, grinning at her.

...

We had just finished recording for Radio Star and the assistants are taking off our microphones, it was fun.

They asked me about the break-up and dating rumours of 2016. It's not that I care or anything, I'm going out with Im Yoona and thats what I only care about. I had arleady informed the directors that I don't want to be questioned on anything related to YG. We had a script near and we were told to perform on SeoTaiji Boy's song, we all also had to lie what YG 'meant' to us, if only they knew that he didn't mean anything to us now.

...

[BREAKING NEWS: BIG BANG LEAVING YG ENTERTAINMENT! GDRAGON FORMS HIS OWN COMPANY?]

Yea, this is true! BIG BANG are in fact LEAVING YG entertainment. Our reliable inside sources tell us that Gdragon and Yang Hyuk suk Sajangnim had a huge argument and this urged Gdragon to leave followed by the rest of the members. 

It has been also revealed that it's because of a GIRL (they did not disclose a name). Who do you think she is? 

The source also states that Gdragon in forming his own company! OWN company! 

We have yet to confirm the details. We have tried reaching Gdragon and YG Entertainment but they are unavailable at the moment.

If we have any more detail we'll inform you! 

500 comments.

GDFangirl1: It must be Dara. I mean she is angry at YG, maybe GD fought for her and caused him to come to the decision to leave it all for Dara. Daragon, Fighting!

GYOON1: It can be Yoona. I mean she did attend Bajowoo's fashion show and being the shoestopper she came out four times. Even, when both came out Bajowoo had his arms around her as if they had been friends for a long time. And, a fancam shows GD smiling every time Yoona came out! There's something fishy going on here! GYOON is real! 

...

"What the ! How did this get out?!" I shout out at YG entertainments media management. They had one duty; to not let anything go out from YG entertainment. 

It was supposed to be surprise for the fan but now it's spoiled!

"I want to know who the inside source is?!" I shout, again, I could see them all nodding feverishly. 

"Good!" I say, walking away in anger.

I heard Yoona's voice coming through my phone. I had changed my ringtone to her voice. 

I quickly accept the call.

"Are you ok?" She questions. 

"Nope. How could this go out?!" I said, I'm seething with anger.

"It's ok, Ji. It was going to get out one way or another. Anyway, it's better if they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter