Chapter - Sick, Birthday and On sets!

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

"Yah, noona! Stop. You're embarrassing yourself!" I heard BI oppa say from behind me. He was followed by the other WINNER , IKON oppas, BTS and Got7 members following behind them. But, Unnie ignored BI oppa and the other oppas who were telling her to stop. I don't think they want her to stop in reality. Honestly, they were watching her dance, proudly. 

"Nope, why don't you dance with me!" Unnie says to BI. She held both of his hand and started moving them around. Everyone in the groups started to laugh, even BI oppa was chuckling with the other oppas. 

It was actually the second time I've seen oppas so carefree. The first time when Unnie came to the restaurant that evening. And, now here. He was laughing at Unnie who was smiling at him. She turned towards the other oppas and told them to move as well. Tiffany Unnie who had been jumping around told the BTS and Got7 members to dance as well. So, here we all were, moving from side to side and singing the song. 

I can't wait for next week.

GDRAGON's POV:  

This girl! I had been calling her since this morning and still no answer. 

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. But, I've tried calling her landline number, still no answer. I called her members, they had no clue about her whereabouts. Seriously, where is she?! Even, her manager isn't picking up. Maybe, I should just visit her house. It's been at least three hours since I've spoken to her. We are always texting constantly or calling but, I haven't received any messages or calls from her even though I've texted her a million times. 

...

Walking up to her house I press the bell. I could hear it going off from the other side of the door.

After a few minutes of pressing the bell and knocking, the door opened showing a disheveled Yoona. 

"Oh, oppa! What are you doing here?" She questions wrapped in a blanket. 

"What am I doing here?! My girlfriend hasn't been answering her phone, her close friends don't have a clue of her whereabouts! Her manager also doesn't know! Why do you think I'm here?!" I say to her. She looked as if she was about to faint. Quickly, picking her up and carrying her in my arms I take her back to her bedroom and lie her gently on her bed. She looked sick. 

"You should've told me you were sick-" I press the back of my hand against her forehead, it was boiling hot. "God Yoona, you're boiling!" I say to her softly. 

This girl always knows how to stress me out.

"Ji, where are you going?" She questions me, as I turn away to head in the direction of her kitchen.

Turning back to look at her, she was looking at me desperately, her doe eyes telling me to stay with her. 

"I'm going to make you dinner! You need to eat something hot." With that I leave her, and head towards the kitchen. 

"Should be something in here", I say, whilst going through her cupboard looking for something to eat, there was nothi... Finally, chicken soup.

...

"Yoona, wake up", I call out softly. Sitting beside her on the bed with a tray of bowl of chicken soup on my lap. 

Her eyes fluttering as she sits up on the bed, staring at me and the bowl of noodles which was on my lap.

"You have to eat", I tell her. Bringing the soup spoon near . She opens and closes her, devouring the soup. 

"It's really nice", she says to me. 

"Yeah, it's because I made it!" I tell her, with a smile on my face.

"Oh, really? Didn't it come in a packet?" She says, teasing me.

Oh, before I forget to remind her.

"Tomorrow is-" 

"BI's birthday!" She says, cutting me off and finishing my sentence. 

She looked at me, a smile plastered on her face.

"You still remember?" I question her. 

"How can I forget?" She says, giving me a sad smile, looking down on the sheet.

"Hey, be happy. At least, you'll be celebrating it with him after all these years." I say, whilst raising her head. Our eyes connecting.

"Yeah." She says, finally giving me a smile. 

...

BI'S POV:

"Yah, BI. I think noona forgot your birthday." Jinhwan hyung says. I have been up since six am. I've got phone calls from everyone except; Yoona noona. I mean even Big Bang hyung's and 2NE1 noona's remembered my birthday.

"Yeah, I guess." Letting out a sigh, and putting my phone down on the table in front of me. 

Ring Ring

Quickly, picking up my phone I check the caller ID, hoping it would be noona, instead it was Mino hyung. 

Reluctantly, pressing my finger on the answer.

I'm pretty sure hyung has called to find out if noona called me or not.

"Hello, hyung" I say to him.

"Did she call?" I was right.

"Nope", I say, sadly.

"It's ok. I mean what if noona forgot your birthday at least we all remembered it.I'm pretty sure she must've been busy filming or-" He says, trying to make me happy but it didn't work. I was getting more upset with the fact that noona didn't remember my birthday. 

"I know. Hyung, I'll talk to you later. I'm sorting something right now." I say, with that I hang up, not wanting to listen to hyung trying to justify noona's reasons of not calling me. 

How can she forget it?! We all remember her birthday every year. It's engraved in our minds; May 30.

Maybe, Noona is just busy...yeah, she's just busy and might call afterwards, it's only ten in the morning.

...

It was five in the evening and noona still hadn't called. The guys were trying to cheer me up but, it wasn't working.

Ting

I guess it's the pizza delivery. The manager had ordered pizza for everyone for my birthday. 

Getting off the couch and walking towards the door. I opened it. I was met with a large chocolate cake which was carried by... Yoona noona, she had a wide smile on her face as she stared at me. 

I couldn't help but turn and walk away, siting back down on the sofa.

"Yah BI!" I hear noona say, she stomps in the room and comes in front of me putting the cake down on the table, in front of me. She looked confused, probably because of my blank reaction to her surprise. 

I could hear the boys saying "hello" and bowing to her. But, they didn't dare come to hug noona as both of us glared at each other. 

She deserves my anger. I've been waiting for her call for the whole day, even Ji hyung called me.

"Are you going to remain angry at me?" She questions. I keep mum. 

"Noona, he's angry at you. He thinks you forget his birthday. He has been waiting for you call all day." I hear Bobby hyung say. 

"BI-ah. I'm sorry. I didn't forget your birthday. I was going to surprise you with the cake I baked." She picks up the cake and bring it to my face. "See , your favourite. It's specially made by me with Ji somewhat helping me."

"I made the whole cake!" I hear a voice say, it was coming from the figure who had just entered the premises. 

"Stop lying Ji! I made the cake!" I hear noona says to hyung. Hyung was carrying boxes of pizza. He also came standing in front of me, placing the boxes of pizza's on the table. 

"BI-ah, your noona woke up six o'clock in the morning to make your cake after five horribly trials, she got it right with my help. She wanted to surprise you." Hyung says.

"Will you forgive your noona?" She questions me, giving me her puppy dog eyes. 

Don't fall for it...don't fall for it... Don't fall for it.

I nod... I fell for it. 

She quickly goes into the kitchen, after a few minutes she comes out with a knife in her hand.

"Here." She says, handing me the knife.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see hyung taking out a packet of candles,  from a shopping bag and putting the '2' and '0' on the cake. 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday BI! Happy Birthday to you..."

Looking around, at the people surrounding I couldn't be more than happy. I have everyone here. I have my noona and hyung and my brothers from another mothers. My family and my other hyung's had already called me. I had everyone who I love and need with me, standing here. 

"Hurry up and blow your candles!" I hear Jinhwan hyung say. 

Blowing them out and closing my eyes to take a wish.

"Hip hip..." I heard Bobby say.

"Hurray!" The cheers and whistles of birthday celebration surrounding me.

...

We were all eating now. 

"Noona, are you going to make cake for all us when its our birthday?" Bobby questions noona.

"Of course!" Noona replies. 

Looking around the boys were watching noona, happily, after hearing that they'll also get noona's special cake on their birthday. 

Hyung has ordered Pizza for everyone and we were watching a movie. 

"Noona, are you ready for your rehearsals?" I hear Junhoe ask noona. Oh yeah! Noona is the main model for Bajowoo hyung's fashion show. Even though it's a month away, noona still wants to go over everything and learn how to strut down the ramp. I know she's going to be good at it. 


YOONA's POV: 

I have no clue on what I'm supposed to do. 

I was standing here standing in the middle of the stage clueless on what I was actually supposed to do. Bajowoo, Soo Joo Unnie, Yoon Unnie, Soo Hyuk and Ji were standing in front of me, watching my every move, but not helping me.

"What should I do?" I question.

"You have to walk like this. Your face should be blank, but when you're going to come out with Bajowoo at the end you can laugh, smile and do anything." Soo Joo Unnie says whilst showing me how to do it. She has been walking down the ramp for so long.

I did what she told me to do.

"Yoona, you have to also stand and show what your wearing. You can twirl around as well." Soo Hyuk Oppa says.

I twirl around as I come near the front of the ramp. 

"Good." I hear oppa say.

"When would her dress and clothes be made?" I hear Ji question Bajowoo Oppa.

"Hopefully, by next week. Yoona, you can come over and try it out." Bajowoo Oppa says.

"Yeah." I reply back. I already gave my measurement to him. Hopefully, they're not loose or big on me. 

"Yoona, you'll be a ramp model in no time!" Yoon Unnie says. They had all come to help me even though they had a busy schedule, so, that I could be confident and comfortable in walking the ramp. There's going to be camera c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter