Chapter- Help!

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

"Please, I'm sorry. I love you!" was all I could utter, no one was picking up. Throwing my phone on the ground, it broke into pieces. This is all my fault! I have to talk to her! 

Going towards my car in the parking lot (spare car) , I quickly drove towards her house. I need to see her!

GDRAGON's POV:

"Yoona, please open the door", I whispered, I was leaning against her door, knocking on it. It had been 30 minutes, I didn't even know if she was at home or not, I was just desperately hoping that she might just be at home.  But, still waiting here for more then 30 minutes my hope was disappearing. 

I tried calling Yoona and all the SNSD members, but they were still not picking up their phone; purposely. 

"Please. I'm sorry!" Was all I could repeat over and over again. This is all my fault. I've...I've crushed her. She sacrificed her happiness, in exchange for mine. She became a puppet for both YG and SM. 

"Please forgive me, Yoona. I love you!" , hoping that she could somehow hear me. She could just somehow come back to me.

'Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Ppangya ppangya ppangya Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Ppangya ppangya ppangya
Da kkomjjak mara da kkomjjak ma Da kkomjjak mara da kkomjjak ma Oneul bam kkeutjang boja da kkeutjang bwa Oneul bam kkeutjang boja Ppangya ppangya ppangya'

Taking out my phone it was no other then Taeyang who was calling me. 

"Where are you?" He questioned calmly.

"In front of Yoona's house!" I said.

"Why the are you there? You've done enough. Go back home, Ji!", he was breathing heavily due to all the anger. 

"No! Not until I talk to Yoona!" I say. 

"Ji, Yoona's not at home! She took an early flight to China. She's not in Korea. I called up Yuri and she told me that she doesn't want to talk to anymore, let alone talk or see you! Just go home!"

She's gone to China! I didn't even need to ask the reason behind her leaving, all of a sudden. She was avoiding all of us! She was avoiding me!

...

It had been 3 weeks since the event. It had been 3 long weeks since I've seen Yoona! It had been 3 weeks since I've found out that YG was behind this! It had been 2 weeks and a half, since I confronted my teacher.

Flashback:

"Why did you do it hyung?" I said pushing the door, and coming into his office.

He looked up surprised.

"Do what?" He questioned, watching me in confusion.

"Why did you threaten Yoona to leave me?!" He was shocked that I found out, I looked stunned.

"W...w...what are you talking about?" He questioned hesitantly.

"Why did you force Yoona to leave me?!" This time my tears were flowing down, this had been the fifth time in my whole career that I had cried in front of him. 

"How could you do this to me?"

He came out of his shock state. 

"Ji! I did that because she was bringing you down! You were more focused on her, than your work! I had to do it! Look at where you are now. You are on the top!"

"Why didn't you threaten Kiko as well? She was my girlfriend to!" I shouted at him. 

"I knew your and Kiko's relationship wasn't serious. Also, the fact that you were focused on your work, producing more songs and albums, I didn't need to get rid of her."

I just stood there in front of him crying. I could see he was regretful but that doesn't mean he could ruin my life, ruin my relationship!

"You could've told me, how you felt hyung! You didn't need to ruin my happiness!" I bellowed out. How could he do this to me?! Quickly, leaving his office before I do something which I could be jailed for, but wouldn't regret doing. I could hear him yell, "come back jiyong!". But, I left. I couldn't stay here. I have to see Yoona, where ever she is. I have to find her. 

I should've believed her!

Flashback ends.

...

2 long months have gone by, and still no sign of Yoona. My friends have stopped talking to me, my close friends have given up on me. The Big Bang members hardly talk to me, only when they have something important to discuss. My dongsaeng's hardly talk to me and send daggers towards me if I try to approach them. No one picks up my call. The SNSD members hardly talk to anyone. And I... I have found solace in smoking and drinking, I hardly eat anything. I am weak. I don't like doing anything as at the end of the day I constantly remember that its all my fault, after all. My fault, that Yoona doesn't communicat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter