Chapter - Hyung! GYOON!

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

Turning to look beside me, he was sleeping with arms wrapped around my waist, tightly, as if he was afraid that I would disappear. I could hear the soft snores coming from him, giggling, I raise my fingers pushing away the strand of hair fallen on his forehead. Its not like he's going to wake up, he's a deep sleep that even if something bad was happening outside, he would be sleeping. 

I lean towards him, making myself comfortable deep in his arm. His breath hitting my forehead. 

Listening to his snores, I slowly start to doze off. 

 

GDRAGON'S POV:

Today is the inauguration. Today I'm going to tell everyone what Yoona means to me. I heard that there are more than a hundred press present outside for me to reveal the name and the building. 

Today, Yoona is also going to see the surprise which I have for her. It's going to be openly declared that Im Yoona is Gdragon's fiancée. 

Yoona was going to come with her SNSD members, but everyone was already present there.

Coming out of the car, I could see the flashes surround me. I could hear cheers from the fans as I walk up the podium, one of the assistant passing me the rope which was going  to bring down the large piece of cloth which was hiding the company's name.

My eyes wander around, I could see all the various artists from different companies in the audience. It stopped at Yoona's grinning face, she looked at me encouragingly, I felt a sense of confidence fill me. 

Yes, I'm ready for this.

Walking towards the mic.

"Thank you to everyone for being here. I know it must've been hard waiting the whole day from morning to now, but I sincerely thank you all. I'm glad to tell you that my new company which I'm going to start is ready to be revealed. I mean that's why you are here. First, I would like to thank everyone. I would like to thank my Big Bang members who have been with me since day one, I am glad that they are also going to be with me in this venture too. As I said, a group is forever, and Big Bang will always remain forever. I would like to thank the former YG artists for signing onto my company-" I could hear the whispers in the crowd. "- I know what you are thinking but it's true most of the YG artists have signed onto my company from the producers to the young artists. Next I would like to thank my parents for always supporting me, I know that they'll love me unconditionally even if I am busy to meet them. I like to also thank Yamg Hyuk suk-Nim, I'll always remember that he was the first man I trust and my first mentor who created Big Bang. But, most of all I like to thank-" I stare at Yoona directly, I could see tears glistening in her eyes. She nods at me. "- the woman who has stood by me, who had sacrificed her happiness for my happiness. And, even though I had blamed her for years for leaving me I didn't know that behind all that she was still thinking about my happiness. I had never forgot her all my life. I am happy to shout out and say this to the world that I love her, and will love her forever. She is my all... My fiancée Im Yoona-" there was an uproar in the crowd, cameras changing direction and were now focusing on Yoona. "Yes, it's true. SNSD Yoona is mine." I could see tears of joy falling down on her cheeks, Sooyoung side hugs her but she was staring directly at me. "So, here it is. I like to introduce the the company which will take KPOP as a storm globally. Please welcome-" I bring my hand up to the rope and pull it down. The petal of roses fall on us. "GYOON!" I say. I could hear the claps and jeers surround me. The cameras flashing to catch the name which was standing brightly in Pink and Yellow.

I could hear the gasps surround me. 

Taking a pair of scissors I walk down the stairs and towards Yoona, she was wearing a short dress. I intertwined our fingers together and brought her towards the entrance of the building.  

Passing the scissors to her.

"Cut it Mrs CEO." I whisper. 

She takes it from my hand and turn around, she cuts the red ribbon. 

The ribbons separates into two pieces, she hand the scissors to Soonho and turns to look at me. Her tears had now evaporated and now she was grinning widely. 

She interlinks our fingers together and pushes open the two twinning glass doors. 

-Gasp-

I hear her breath hitch as she looks at the two big frame ahead of us. 

It was of me and her. 

One of the frame was off us together, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. You could see the love we had for each other in both of our eyes. Likewise, with the other two pictures beside it. It was of us two. 

Not only was there these two pictures but also pictures from all the artists under the company around the building. There are pictures of our friends and family. 

Pictures ranging from Big Bang to Blackpink. We all had pictures off all the indie artists on the indie artist area. Pictures of well renown actresses and actor on the walls of their area. We also had pictures of rappers in the underground rappers area. 

It's going to be their first time seeing the building too.

There were lights surrounding the reception area. 

It looked magnificent. Words cannot describe how incredible it looks. I could feel a stinging feeling behind my eyes, whilst looking around. I was proud of everything I do. Not only was I happy of this whole venture but I was even prouder that I had my girl with me. 

There were pictures of her and the boys all surrounding her, where she was laughing in the middle whilst the boys smiled at her. It was a marvellous picture. So, I had it printed out.

Another picture of her with Blackpink girl where the girls were smiling at her, as she was making a pose. The girls had told me to print it out , so I did. And, hanged it around.

There were several pictures of both us around the company. 


The waiters for the inauguration event were lined up in a straight horizontal line. I could hear the whispers from behind me, as cameras flashed behind me. 

"Wow!" I heard the reporters exclaim as they stared at the pictures in front of me. 

I felt Yoona squeeze my hand lightly before turning around and facing the camera. Look is like it's time to shine. 

I pulled her towards me and slammed my lips against hers. 

The rapid noise of buttons being pressed surround us. But, we were both in our own little world.

Pulling away from her after a few minutes, I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to my side. 


I could see everyone one who we know and love smiling at both of us, adoringly.

That's all we need... Each other and our loved ones.
...

[BREAKING NEWS : GDRAGON INTRODUCES HIS FIANCÉE! HIS NEW COMPANY'S NAME! 

Yes, you've heard it right! 

Gdragon's fiancee is none other than Im Yoona! I know shocking but this wasn't the only shocking revelation. Yes. This is absolutely correct. I mean the pictures of them kissing speaks a lot. 

Their new company, which Yoona is the co-CEO is named after their ship name; GYOON.

I mean if you don't believe in the pictures itself. You would have to believe in the pictures hanging directly on the walls once you enter the building.

I wish I could find someone like Gdragon. You could see that he could do anything for her, I mean after leaving YG this isn't news. You could see the love in his eyes as he stared at her adortingly. Awww. So cute!

Comments disabled. 

...

YOONA'S POV:

"Babe, did you wear sunscreen?" I hear Ji say, pulling my sunglasses down I look at my y fiancée who was walking towards me, carrying one coconut drink with one straws inside it. 

The huge umbrella hides the suns burning gaze from me, as I  was lying down on the beach chair. 

His sweat was glistening down his chest. God, I'm so lucky. 

His eyes hidden behind those black tinted sunglasses. 

Coming to sit on the other beach chair next to me.

He takes the straw and puts it in his mouth. I know it was only a simple gesture. I mean he was only drinking it, but somehow it was getting me all . The pregnancy hormones. Just by watching him drink I could think of other usage of his mouth. I could feel the persistent throbbing and heat down there.

"Here you go my lady!" He says, sweetly, smiling at me. If only he knows what he does to me.

I take it off from his hand and bring the straw inside my mouth.

Might as well use full advantage of this. Looking around all the oppas were in the water playing around leaving me and Ji on the beach alone.

I slide my tongue along the straw. I could see his eyes burning into me, behind those glasses. Biting the top bit of the straw. I start drinking it. 

"Ah!" I moan, seductively. It's actually delicious. "It's so refreshing", I say. 

Looking up at him, he was still watching me intently.

Taking his glasses of, his eyes narrowed.

"You're being a naughty girl Mrs Kwon." He says, his eyes glancing down at me lips which were pouting.

I lean forward towards his mouth but as our mouths were about to join I turn aside and go towards his ears instead.

"I know", I whisper, standing up and running towards the water. 

Chuckling, I reach the Kwon twin who were playing around. 

They stopped what they were doing and looked behind me. 

Turning to look at what they were looking, it was Ji who was also running towards the water. 

I'm screwed.

Quickly, running towards Daesung, I hide behind him. 

"Yoona, come out. Daesung can't save you!" He says, teasing me. 

I come out from behind Daesung and pull my tongue out on him and run towards Hyo Rin Unnie, who was grinning at me. 

But, before I could reach my refuge I was slammed against a chest, lightly. I didn't need to turn behind to know who it was. 

"You need to be taught a lesson Mrs Kwon." He whispers in my ear. I felt a tingling sensation run through my body.

Turning around I wrap my arms around his next, hugging him tightly. 

"Yes, Mr Kwon." I whisper back, chuckling lightly in his ear. 

His hands enclose themselves around my waist, holding me steady against the current of the water.

I closed my eyes in content, my head on his shoulders.

"Yoona! Ji! Come lets play water volleyball!" I hear Taeyang Oppa shout from the other end.

Sighing, I open my eyes looking up. He was also staring down at me. 

He pecks my lips and intertwines our fingers pulling me towards the direction of the game.

...

We won! 

They had separated both Ji and I, so I was in Young Deuk's team and his other twin on Ji's team. Let's just say we were way better than them. I could see Ji was getting jealous every time Deuk Oppa side hugged me. I mean I know he was making me win. Even if the ball was heading directly towards him, which he could easily hit over the net, he would always 'miss' it somehow, adding points onto my team. 

I know he was trying to make me happy, which it did. But, from his competitive team he got a scolding. 

He was rewarded afterwards. 

After taking our showers together we walked back to a restaurant which they reserved for the group.

I was sitting next to Ji, our fingers interwining.

I was full from eating these unique delicious Hawaiian cuisine and a huge piece of the birthday cake, it was one of the girls birthday so they surprised her with cake. 

Touch my abdomen, I could feel a bump underneath Ji's shirt. 

Yup, this little Ji is growing fast. 

Sighing.

We have to go back to South Korea, and face all the media and camera. 

We left right after the inauguration away from prying eyes. 

I knew it was going to cause an uproar in Korea but, I didn't know the length of it. It was huge. That's what Sooyoung Unnie has been telling me. 

I don't want to go back. I just want to stay here.

The news has been good for GYOON, with no releases and anything, it's revenue had sky rocketed. Other big businessmen have been calling Ji to buy shares, but, Ji wants it all. The GYOON company itself has skyrocketing and has come into the top big 3 company, after the public found out that majority of the former YG artists have moved to GYOON, it represented the downfall of YG entertainment as shares were pulled out from it. It's on the verge of bankruptcy. 

Both of us have promised not to read any newspaper articles.

But, just thinking about what is said it not only makes me nervous but scared. What if VIP don't like me? 

Ji, says not to worry about it. But, there's still a nagging feeling.

Tomorrow, we leave for Paris. Ji has to attend the Channel fashion show, whereas I have to do a photoshoot there. But. I'll be seeing him again for Peaceminusone exhibition. Dami Unnie and mom are also going to be there, so it's going to be exciting. 

...

"We were only sitting together and I gave her a piece from my collection. She's like a friend to me. It was nothing!" he says, pleadingly. I already know he met with Park Shin Hye, she's going out with my good friend Jong Suk but Ji doesn't know that yet, might as well make him think that I'm jealous.

"I don't care", I say in a monotone. 

His face fell after hearing me.

Don't laugh! Don't laugh! 

"Hahahahahahahah", I couldn't hold it in. He looks up at me, realising that I was playing him. He turn away angrily. 

Now, it's my time to plead.

I turn him around, I enclose my hand on his face bring it up. I peck his lips and pull away from him. 

"I know", I say. "It's fine. She already has a boyfr-" I cover my mouth, after realising what I was about to blurt out. !

I could see his eyes widen, waiting for me to finish off my sentence. 

"What I was saying... Oh yeah. I know there's nothing going on. I mean look at this." I say pointing down to my stomach. He shakes his head and pulls me towards the club when Xin Oppa, Verbal Oppa and Yoon and Soo Joo Unnie were waiting to celebrate Peaceminusone shop opening. 

Wow!

That's all I could say. 

It was so packed that I could hardly breath. Thankfully, I saw Soo Joo and Yoon Unnie.

"How's our little niece doing?" Soo Joo Unnie says. 

I roll my eyes, jokingly at her as she lightly hits my arm after seeing that. I chuckle and hug her tightly, which she reciprocates. Pulling away from her, I hug Yoon Unnie who was behind her, smiling at me. 

"I missed you both so much!" I say.

Suddenly, Yoon Unnie was called by Ji, she left me and Soo Joo Unnie standing there. 

"Look Yoona!" I hear Soo Joo Unnie say, from beside me. We were sitting on the stood. She was pointing at something, turning to look at the direction it was Ji and Yoon Unnie taking a picture with none other than... Bells Hadid. I only know her because I remember hearing it from Tiffany Unnie when Ji was on the front page of a ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter