Chapter - Bestfriends?

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

"Why did you leave?", she still didn't answer except she turned around picked her coat up and bag. She said something to her companion and left. She left leaving us in a mess, same as the last time she left.

I felt my knees grow weak. I was kneeling on the hard floor. I could feel arms wrapping around me, looking up it was Soo Joo's.

She left us, miserable again.

FLASHBACK:

We were all waiting for Jiyong to show up. Usually, his always here first. It's been already 10 minutes and he still hadn't graced up with his presence. We all tried calling him but he wasn't picking up his phone. 

Usually, he calls all the nuthang members for a get together. But, this time not sloth of them were invited. There was Soo Joo,  Verbal and his wife Yoon, Soo Hyuk, Kush, Bajowoo, Teddy and I. We were all sitting around the table waiting for the man himself. 

The restaurant doors opened. Jiyong walked in but we were all shocked who walked in after him. It was SNSD's Yoona. Who wouldn't know her. The Goddess of Korea. The most prettiest girl. You could say every boy had a crush on her during 'Gee', 'Oh!' and 'Genie'.Maybe, it's just a coincidence that she's also in the same restaurant as us. But, the reason became very clear as Jiyong stopped and waited for her to join him. He joint both their hands together. 

We all sat there looking shocked. We all knew he had a crush on her. He even confessed in 'Strong Heart's', but this is a shock. I mean the Good Girl of Korea going out with the Bad Boy of Korea. Looking around you could see Kush, Soo Hyuk's and Bajowoo's mouth hanging open. We were all bewildered over the fact that 'why was he holding her hands?'. There were soo many questions going through my mind. 

Both sat down in the spare seats. They looked at each and everyone of her who were still astonished. Both laughing. Soo Joo who came out of her state of shock first, "hello" she said. 

"Hello", Yoona replied back, with an angelic smile on her face all the time. If my girlfriend heard me saying all this, she would literally kill me.

I said "hello" next, followed by the rest. There was an awkward silence for 3 minutes. 

Ji looked at us and then her. She nodded. "Guys, I need to tell you something". We know he has to say something, I mean come on, there's a girl sitting next to him.

"This is Yoona. I mean you all know her already from TV shows, adverts and photo shoots and magazine." He says proudly, looking at her. "She's my girlfriend". It was las if a bomb dropped on us. Which it did! 

If I didn't know that she was his girlfriend. I would've known. The way he was looking at her was the look you wouldn't give your friend or sister. It was a look of love. He was looking at her proudly and glancing at her constantly. He was only focusing on her. Forgetting that we were here to.

Coming out of my shock and observation.
"So, how did you guys meet?". I think I was the only eligible one to say it as everyone else were still dumbfounded. 

She blushed whereas he was looking at her in a teasing way. She shook her head. "It's a long story maybe some other time." She breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Yoona-ssi, -", Soo Joo stared saying.

"You can call me Yoona. No need to use honorifics. I mean if we are all going to become best friends", she said in a happy tone. Soo Joo and Yoon looked at her as if she was the most weirdest thing on the planet. However, Ji on the other hand was trying to control his laughter.

"Babe, your scaring them of! Stop!", Ji says while controlling his laughter.

"Okay,-" Soo Joo starts saying slowly "- not to be rude or anything but why are you with Jiyong. I mean doesn't your company stops any meetings with Big Bang."

"It's okay. There's nothing rude about it. I was too tired with the good girl stereotype and façade so I thought to myself 'why not try and get a bad boy for myself'. She says whilst winking at Ji who was looking at her as if she was the only one in the restaurant. "I'm just joking-" she says this while laughing "- I mean you guys are his friend so you might think I'm with him because of his money but to be honest I think I'm more richer than him-" she say jokingly whilst pointing at Ji. Who was trying to look angry but failed. 

"Yoona, I'm richer than you", Ji replies. 

"No, I'm more richer than you"

"Stop lying, I'm richer",

"No, I am"

She turns towards Soo Hyuk who was sitting next to her. He was sitting with his mouth hanging open but closed it as soon as Yoona turned towards him. I mean we all were staring at the couple ahead of us , it was like as if it was a ping pong match. 

"Who richer? Me or him? She says pointing towards herself and Ji.

We could see that Soo Hyuk was at loss of words. He was looking at both of them, back and forth and so on. 

"You don't have to answer her Hyuk! We all know who's the rich one! Why are you asking him Yoona, his my friend!" Ji says harshly. 

"His my friend too" she whispers turning away from him but he stops her by grabbing her arms. 

"Yoona, I'm sorry. His your friend to! Please don't ignore me!", he says to her calmly and with regret. 

Yoona turned around and started laughing. "This my friends is how you wrap Big Bang's leader around your fingers", she didn't realise the expression on Ji face changing to anger as he turned around. But, we all saw it. Suddenly, she wrapped her arms around Ji "Babe, you know I was only joking. We all know your the boss. I mean you have me wrapped around your fingers too and your-" she stops and whispers to him. We all could see Ji's megawatt smile coming back.

This is my first time seeing Ji so happy. Even though he is happy around his friends but its like something is always missing. But, I guess he found it. Both, whispering in each other's ears and smiling, not caring about anything. 

Kush coughed loudly breaking them apart. 

"Oh sorry! I haven't even introduced you personally to the rest." Ji say apologetically, looking at us.

"Yoona, this is Xin, YG stylist and his girlfriend Soo Joo who is a model." I could see she was staring at my tattoos. I mean there's a lot. Usually, people turn their upper lips in disdain, scorn and sneer at us. Even, some idols. I thought she was also the same. She is also going to look down at us, down on the people who do not fit her standard, but she surprised me with her next line.

"I love your tattoos!" she says, still looking at them fascinated with what she was seeing. 

"Uhhh, thanks" 

She looked towards Soo Joo, "your really beautiful. I mean if I was a lesbian, I would so go after you', Joo sat their shocked at the confession. I mean not everyday you hear from the Goddess herself that she would go Gay for you. 

Yoona turns towards Ji "Babe, do you think I should get a tattoo as well. I mean how cool would it be. We could be the tattoo couple', she went into her fantasy land. I mean you could see it on her face that she was imagining what it would look like on her.

Ji, breaking her out of her fantasy " babe, you don't need one. Your beautiful like this!", He says. 

"Okay, moving on. Yoona!-" she turns towards where he was pointing towards "they are Teddy and Kush, YG producers. Robin (Choice37) couldn't come so you have to meet with him afterwards." Both waved at her, she waved back. 

"I loved 1TYM", she tells Teddy, who was looking at her as if she was one of the tenth wonders of the world. She turns towards Kush "Your so good looking", Ji turned towards Kush angrily Kush saw this and raised his hands. I think she saw this as she turns to Ji and says "I only have eyes for you, you know that Ji. You don't need to get jealous." She says, which makes him happy, his big wide smile tell us everything. Yoona turns back toward them and tells them she "loves the songs. Thank you for helping GD write and compose such good music". 

Bajowoo next in line to be introduced. "Oh My Gosh. I love your clothing collection even though there only for boys. Hopefully, you would introduce girls clothing line soon. I mean asap. Their so unique and amazing" she tells him, which make Bajowoo smile even wider. "I love your hair colour. I mean really. I need to dye it the same colour. We could be twins. It would be soo cool. Your eye makeup is amazing. Gives off the Bad Boy vibe. It's so cool hanging around all of you. She says looking At each and everyone of us. From then on I realised that maybe we can be 'best friends'. Someone who exceeds your expectation of not judging a person on their style but calling it unique is he person which I like. Looking at her, you would think she is those y types, someone who will down on you, but she's not. She's unique herself. Her happy go lucky smile, laid back personality and positivity could bring happiness to anyone and we needed that. We needed her. I could understand what made Jiyong like her. 

"Yoona, they are Verbal and Yoon.", you might think after looking at Yoon that she's a , but she's not. She's actually a nice person. 

"I love your Jewellery's. I even brought some for myself. I heard from Ji that your opening up your own clothing line later on. Maybe, I could model your new designs out-" she looked at Verbal, Yoon and Bajowoo "- for you. I mean how cool would that be. Oh sorry! I'm being too forceful"
 
"No, it's okay", Yoon says, Bajowoo and Verbal nodding with her. "It would be our a great honour to work with you. I mean looking at your fan base alone boys and girls would want to buy the product itself", she says to Yoona looking grateful. 

"Yeah", both Bajowoo and Verbal agreeing with her. 

"Do you hear that Ji?, I have a larger fan base than you!", she says to Jiyong turning toward him. While pulling her tongue out to him.

"Don't start again. We know who's going to win anyway! Me-" before Yoona could reply to him, he looked at Soo Hyuk who was staring at Yoona, "Hyuk stop staring at her". Ji says making Hyuk turn red fue to embarrassment.

"Okay, Yoona last but not the least. Lee Soo Hyuk, an actor and model. Who can't stop staring at you"

"I can understand why your a model", she says to him. "It's okay to stare Ji-" she says turning toward Ji "-I mean he can only stare and not touch." The table was filled with laughter, everyone laughing except Hyuk who was avoiding our eyes and started turning into a more darker shade of red. 

I guess we all also figured out that we shouldn't judge someone. I mean they could be so different in real life. 

We all ordered. As we were waiting for the food, Soo Joo, Yoon and Yoona started were talking about fashion and about Girls Generation. I guess there all best friends now. Usually Joo is quiet around newcomers but I think she likes Yoona. I mean who wouldn't, right? GD was taking to Kush, Teddy, Verbal, Hyuk about Big Bang and their upcoming album. Bajowoo and I were talking about the new fashion clothing line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter