Chapter - Truth!

Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP:

Leaving my past there. All the promises and lies of getting married and having kids. Was he even in love with me, or was it only to get me back?! It was all fake?! I don't even know what's real and unreal. I never want to see him, in my life or anywhere near me. We are over and done. If this is what he was trying to succeed, then he did. He broke my apart. 

Yoona, just forget about him! Move on! He was just a bad dream. I kept repeating. 

GDRAGON's POV:

"What the did you do?" Taeyang shouts at me.

"Ji, why did you do it?" TOP hyung questions. 

We were all in a spare YG room, away from everyone and their judging eyes. They can judge me, not that I care! They haven't gone through, what I had gone through; the depression and the loss. They haven't felt what I've felt.

Kiko had also left, she left straight away after pushing me away from her. She knew I was only using her to get back at Im Yoona. To get back at her for all the things she had done to me. 

I think me not answering any of their questions made them more angry.

They all pacing around before my eyes. Looking furious! 

"Hyung, why did you do that?" I heard a voice utter. 

Looking towards the sound it was BI who looked emotionally troubled, he had tears flowing down his cheek. Similarly, Bobby who was standing beside him, mirrored BI's expressions. 

"You won't understand it BI, you are only kids, still young. Go back to the party!" I say to him and Bobby. 

His facial expression changed to anger. 

"You're going to regret it, you don't even know why sh-" he was stopped as Bobby quickly wrapped his fingers around BI's arms. I could see that it made BI stop, stopping him from telling me anything else. I'm going to 'regret' it, she should be the one 'regretting' in the first place, she was the one who left me. She's using the kids to make them sympathise with her! 

What did she expect everything was going to be alright and okay between us? For a time, I thought that to, but constantly remembering how she left me alone and lonely, my anger would start boiling again. Does she actually think that I'll believe her bull, someone "forced" her to leave me, she doesn't want to admit that it was her choice alone.

Looking at both of them, Bobby shook his head at BI, which he nodded in reply. They both turned away and left. Whatever! I stood up and walked away from the members and walked back into the party. Looking at the people who were left, it was only 20 or so, all looking at me with disgust and pity in their eyes.

Shouldn't I be cutting my cake, by now? Walking toward the large cake, I picked up the knife and started cutting the cake. After all, this is my birthday party.

"Happy birthday to GD. Happy Birthday to GD-" I sang to myself, as no one else was singing. I felt something drop on my hand. Looking at my hand it was water. It happened again. I brought my fingers to the rim of my eyes, it was watery. Why, are you crying Ji? You got what you wanted! You destroyed her! You crushed her like she crushed you!

"Happy birthday to me!" With that I walked away towards YG's office. As I approach it I heard voices coming from inside. I guess he was talking to someone on the phone. I was standing outside his door rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter