The first sweet kiss

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating, Jiyong & chaerin went to amusement park. They had fun playing around, watching the kids playing & taking rides. Being with his boyfriend was such a dream came true for chaerin yet such a miserable day with jiyong.

 

 

Chaerin: I really had fun :)

Jiyong: Really? Oh~ well how I wish I had too (he murmured)

Chaerin: ha?

Jiyong: aniyo~ ah~ it’s getting late. I should have sent you home.

Chaerin: you don’t need to, I can go home alone :)

Jiyong: haaiiisht. Just let me for now, I want to make sure that you’ll go home safe.

 

After a long talk, Chaerin finally agreed to jiyong. He then sends her home.

 

Chaerin: thank you for sending me here.

Jiyong: oh~ so you live here?

Chaerin: neh, I lived here since the moment that my mother gave birth of me :)

Jiyong: cool. Al right, I have to go now. I hope you’d enjoy being with me. I’ll go now (He’s about to go when chaerin suddenly call him)

Chaerin: oppa ! (She called and gave Jiyong a Sweet kiss on his cheek) thank you for making my day, Take care J(She sweetly said and finally got in on her house)

 

Jiyong left dumfounded he was so shocked with what chaerin just did. It’s just he’s thankful that Tabi didn’t go with them and he didn’t notice what just happened.

 

While walking on his way home, Jiyong just can’t help thinking the moment chaerin kissed his cheek. He kept on touching his cheek and murmuring “What’s with me?” he didn’t even notice that he just passed to his condo & to Tabi who’s leaning on his door.

 

Tabi: Yes, What’s with you?

Jiyong: Tabi?

Tabi: I’m behind you!

Jiyong: oh~ how come you’re here?

Tabi: tsk. You both left without informing me. Where did you go?

Jiyong: a~ah Her house.

Tabi: mwo? Yah! What did you do to her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter