The meet up

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday night, Jiyong was about to sleep until he remembers that tomorrow will be the date that he & Tabi will going to meet chaerin.

 

Jiyong: aiiisht!!! Is that the only way? Aegoo. Why is this happening? Is it my fault to be a gay? Tsk. If it’s just our tabi and I’s friendship was not an issue, I would never do it! Haaay (he deeply sigh)

 

And it’s Sunday morning. 8 o’clock in the morning when jiyong’s phone start to ring. Because of thinking what will going to happen on their meet up, jiyong slept so late that’s why he’s still feel sleepy and unable to answer his phone. But, his phone keep on ranging and it was so disturbing so he answered it with an anger tone.

 

Jyong: Yah! I slept so late last night thinking of stupidest thing that’s why I’m very sleepy right now. Will you just call me later? I want to rest! (Then put down his phone until it ring again.) Yah!!!~

Tabi: yah jiyong! Wake up now! Do you just forgot that today was our meet up with chaerin!? It’s now 8am! Our meet up will be 10am! Go up now and fix yourself! Palli!

Jiyong: a—aiiiiiiishhhhht!

 

Jiyong has no choisce but to wake up. And then he starts preparing himself.

 

--

On the cafeteria while minzy was wiping the table.

Minzy: o-oh! Chaerin-ah!

Chaerin: (wearing a light yellow dress with her silver heels and a silver headband) annyeoung!

Minzy: wooooh~ tabi was that important? You even wear a dress huh!

Chaerin: hmmm. Oh~ he is :)

Minzy: tsss, so, what are you doing here? Your meet up was 10am right?

Chaerin: well, I just want to hear your cheer before I leave :)

Minzy: tsk. Haraseo! “A-a-a-a. e-e-e-e! chaerin-ah be happy! Fighting! Fighting!” (In every chaerin’s decision she always wants to hear minzy’s cheer before she start any action) is that fine now?

Chaerin: ohwww~ (suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter