Set you Free

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tabi's POV

 

She's been hurting enough with me, God knows how i'm into chaerin now. She's been my strength that time when i need someone to stay with me. maybe i really used her to forget bommie but, i really fell in love with her. i do! i shouldn't do anything just her to comeback to me before if i don't love her.

i was just got tempted and, i got blind from reality that i am no more hers because i was owned by someone else that i've hurt so much. 

i'm starting to see her. she's walking going to my way. i've invited her for a simple talk, i wanted to see her, talk to her even if, even if it can be the last time.

 

Tabi: i'm happy you came.

 

The painful smile flashes through my face as well as hers, this is where we've first met! that time when Jiyong was she thinks i was!

 

Tabi: thank you!

Chaerin: you don't have to. i know we need this.

 

minutes passed, she's not talking, were just sitting at one bench, i'm afraid to say anything. i think each words from me can hurt her. 

 

Chaerin: though we know how much painful it is, still-- meeting you has been a big part of my life! i just thought you were the one i end up to. but, thats impossible now!

 

Her eyes were teary, but mine? tears starts to fall. i was hurting seeing her like that! i only wish to make her happy but, i can see how much pain she's having right now and i know it's all because of me. 

i want to hug her! kiss her! touch her! even for the last time!

 

Tabi: i'm sorry~

 

my voice was broken, i can't help this pain i'm feeling. i know she knew that i was crying but she's stopping herself from looking at me, even her tears, i know she's stopping it.

 

Tabi: i was happy the first time i've g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter