In Between.

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tabi's POV

 

She's quite well now but, Her pregnancy was difficult! the babe wasn't holding tight, the kid may die anytime. the mother was too stress i think. please don't allow that thing to happen. 

 

that was what the doctor said after they tried hard to save bommie and the baby. She's still sleeping. i look at her. honestly, i wanted to hug her! Bommie was the best girl i know i've ever had! i know how much memories we had been shared and how much love we've shared to each other! i suddenly remembered chaerin and prefer to go out to have a call to her when suddenly, some hand stops me.

 

Oppa~

 

She's awake! i immediately went back to my seat and approach her.

 

are you okay?

 

i asked her and she gave back a force smile. i can see how painful she's feeling right now.

 

Tabi: please don't do that again~

Bom: but, does it better that--

Tabi: ssshhhhh. don't tell that!

Bom: do you mean you're going to recognize the baby?

 

that was a question i kept thinking since bommie starts to enter the ER. what if Chaerin knows about it? what will i do? she'll got hurt again! but, someone may die if i didn't recognize the child. the kid needs me, Bommie needs me!

 

Bom: i wanted to be with you again!

 

Bom tighten her grip to my hand.this was a mistake that i don't even know what to do. 

 

Tabi: bommie~

Bom: i won't kill this kid~~~ if you'll take care of me.

Tabi: what do you mean?

Bom: let's live together! i'll live on your apartment.

Tabi: bommie~

Bom: oppa! 

 

And with that, i know! i know that i can't do anything than to agree with her plans.

 

---------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter