Between us

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After her talk with him, she didn't saw him again up to the time he left and flew to japan. it's been a year since that last talk. he didn't even send greetings to her or even to tabi. all their friends was clueless on what happen to him now, how is he or what are his plans.

She's been happy with tabi, she wanted to but theres something forcely appearing. honestly, they didn't do well for year. they did saw each other, went out, talked! but, the sparks seems like faded. their relationship went dull they force themselves to be happy but they can't.

She loves him but until now, someone was getting her attention. He loves her but confusion covers him.

----------

 

Let's talk!

I Can't!

Oppa, please.

bommie, Stop! i do have a Girlfriend! i love her!

I love you~

 

Tabi & bommie has been exchanging text message like this for half a year. after that unexpected scene happened a year ago they went out, it hasn't have any meaning for Tabi, He just wanted to bring back the Friendship between them but that was without Chaerin's knowledge.

She still hope that everything can be fixed, she tried to do everything, including that talk with Chaerin 6 months ago.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Bom: i don't want this talk to be long so i'll be straight to you~ Let go of Him!

 

Chaerin's head slowly went up looking at bommie's face now.

 

Bom: i know you're thinking that i'm kidding or what~ i'm not! i- i love him and i know he feel the same way to me.

Chaerin: you really have the guts to say that to me?

Bom: i do! Ms. Lee, don't fool yourself when i know that you know whats the truth! i know that you're on our usual da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter