i might fool them but not myself.

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin immediately went inside the single empty cubicle, shes been stopping her tears ever since she saw him and now its just burst, she don't even know why? theres no reason, she shouldn't cry! there isn't someone doing bad things to her, of course! but why she's feeling this kind of hurt, specially when she remembers that scene from last night. 

Tabi followed Chaerin, He's now worried for she's been out of herself since at the start of their day. He's patiently waiting outside the ladies rest room, she's walking back & forth. Chaerin's already taking a long time inside the bathroom and it worried him doubled. he's asking each person that coming out the restroom but no one can say what chaerin's doing. he was about to go inside to check if she's still there when chaerin appears in front of him.

 

Tabi: chaerin-ah! what's wrong? are you okay?

 

She didn't respond but, she just look at him with her blank face. 

 

Tabi: do you want to go home now? i'll take you home.

Chaerin: No, just~ just stay here. i know you miss your friends so much~ i'l just take the cab.

Tabi: but i can't leave y---

Chaerin: please, i just want to be alone for now.

 

She gave her a soft smile and leave. he wanted to asked her why all of a sudden she became like that but, he don't know how to say it. He followed her until the she got to ride a cab and went back to their table.

 

Seungri: oh~ where is chaerin?

Tabi: she go first, actually she's really not feeling well.

eunjung: is she sick?

Tabi: no~ ahm, she's just maybe not in the mood. what topic are we now???

 

As he change the topic, even if they ask him he can't answer them for she didn't give him any idea on what happen to her thats why he just proceed on their topic. the other man, jiyong definitely know about the reason why she leave but, he don't want them to know thats why he act like he didn't know anything. his face & appearance might fool others but his heart, it hurts, it has an emotion that he shouldn't feel.

after the long talked, each party bid goodbyes, Tabi was planning to go straight to chaerin's house to check if she's now okay for she didn't even replying on his messages while seungri planned to go at the bar. The two man already leave leaving jiyong with eunjung standing in front of the cafe.

 

Eunjung: so, we're now going to----

Jiyong: go home!

 

He coldly said as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter