Jealousy

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin & jiyong continued to go out for a date but this time there is no more pretending sweet jiyong! They went out but it became boring and boring and boring. Chaerin felt that she’s just only the one who’s enjoying every time they’re together. Before, jiyong just agrees on chaerin’s decision on what places they need to go but now he follows his own plans. They started to go to some ordinary restaurants, malls & even at the bars. He showed to chaerin how she dance with those y girls he just met there. He shows how he flirts with them & exchange numbers with them. He’ve done that infront of chaerin which made her hurt a lot.

On their way to chaerin’s house, no one’s speak. Chaerin who’s always starting a conversation didn’t talk at all. It something like she doesn’t know what to say after she saw her boyfriend being like that. Jiyong starts to feel that there’s something wrong on chaerin that’s why he started to ask her.

 

Jiyong: what’s wrong? (He asked coldly pretending that he doesn’t do anything wrong)

Chaerin: nothing, just don’t mind me! (She answered with her cold tone too)

Jiyong: are you mad?

Chaerin: no!

Jiyong: are you really like that? Telling me that there’s nothing wrong when you’re voice said so that there is!?? (He asked so annoyed)

Chaerin: mwo?

Jiyong: if there’s something wrong you felt you should’ve say so.

Chaerin: huh! This isn’t funny! Stop the car!

Jiyong: what?

Chaerin: stop the car!

 

Jiyong stopped the car as chaerin went down and he followed her.

 

Jiyong: Yah! Yah! (He yelled and grabbed chaerin’s hand) what’s this drama now?

Chaerin: how dare you to ask me like that? (She asked while it seems that all her sweetness just fade away) do you really don’t get it why I became like this?

Jiyong: just say it directly! I didn’t do anything wrong!

Chaerin: huh! Dancing with them & exchanging number to them, to those girls at the club in front of me!!? Do you think that’s not wrong!!!??? (She yelled)

 

Jiyong got shock with what just chaerin said, he can now see the other part of chaerin which is the strong one. He can’t see her sweet side anymore that made him worry especially when he saw chaerin’s eyes that is become teary. He felt the guilt that he’s hiding inside ever since which became worst now seeing how chaerin’s tear rolled down her face.

 

Chaerin: is that the real you? Do you really done that kind of thing ever since we’ve met? Ha? What’s wrong with you tabi? You’re not like that before?

Jiyong: you’re wrong! I’m like this ever since! It’s the real me!

Chaerin: mwo?

Jiyong: this is me chaerin. It’s real! Now decide, it is up to you to choose if you can handle me like this? Or not!

Chaerin: what?

Jiyong: this is getting worst! Your house was already near; I think you can walk now! I’ll go! Let’s just talk next time! (He said then just goes)

 

Chaerin felt so disappointed, he just left her there and it seems that he’s more angry that chaerin which it should be her to feel so angry. Chaerin don’t know what to do. She just wants tabi to be back as before, a sweet guy who just follow her decisions and wants.

--

Jiyong at the other hand felt so annoyed while driving, he can still remember how he saw chaerin’s crying. He don’t want it to be that worst, he just want chaerin to be mad at him and finally say that she’s breaking up with him but that won’t happen. He then remember that he’s still carrying Tabi’s name, the name of a man who that loves chaerin so much. As he stop his car for a while, he then deeply sighed and said to himself “I shouldn’t do that! Haisssht! Jiyong-ssi, what will you do now!”

--

The nest day at the café, chaerin went work with her dark with red rims eyes. It’s obviously, because of crying so hard last night cause of her unexplainable fight with her boyfriend.

 

Minzy: yah! Chaerin-ah! What’s wrong with your eyes?

Chaerin: don’t mind it! I just don’t sleep well last night because of insomnia. (She said defensively while hiding her eyes to minzy)

Minzy: yah! Don’t fool me, I know you! He do something wrong?

Chaerin: aniyo~ it’s just, I don’t sleep well. That’s it!

 

Chaerin ended the conversation that way but minzy don’t believe to her, she knows that there’s something happen between chaerin and her boyfriend.

 

A day at the studio, since jiyong and entered the room they didn’t talk. It’s been usual since tabi became cold to jiyong, he just talk to him when it’s about work and that’s all. While tabi was taking his break at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter