A New Chapter

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin's POV

 

2 months, its been 2 months since i last heard any word from tabi nor Jiyong. two months have passed since i and tabi broke up officially. two months since, Jiyong made a promise to wait me until my heart became ready for a new chapter. he promised not to show his face to me and two months have passed.

 

Mingkki: Yah-- chaerin-ssi!!!

 

She exclaim while running up to my way, i'm still working at the cafe with her.

 

Mingkki: look! look!

 

She excitedly said while giving me this bouquet of flowers. 

since last month, i used to accept one bouquet of flowers everyday from an unknown citizen.

this man usually gave it through someone who'll enter the cafe, some are guest, some are just dropping it by inside. i can't recognize who's the one behind it, usually, the man just left a card saying 

 

"KEEP SMILING! :)"

 

from: Mr. Rilakkuma

 

i don't know why but, everytime i got to see this flowers and the card, it really made me smile. i feel like, this flowers brightinening my day, who ever it is? i want to meet him!

 

Mingkki: you're really lucky!! how i wish someone give me that kind of gift!

Chaerin: tsk. why don't you try to give daesung oppa a chance! he'll surely give you some kind of this stuff!

Mingkki: Geeez! chaerin-ah! shut up okay? I DONT LIKE HIM!!! thats it! tsk. this girl! get ready then go out!!! tsk. you're destroying my mood!!!

 

then she left, hahaha daesung was one of our newest co-work mate here at the cafe, he entered our team just one month ago and the moment he saw mingkki he said that, he felt love at first sight! they were just too cute to resist! :))

 

----------------------------

No one's POV

 

Good morning Mingkki!!!

 

Daesung greeted with his bright wide smile the moment he saw minzy going out from the employees locker room.

 

Minzy: whats good in the morning?

 

She said then rolled her eyes before she's about to pass him.

 

Chaerin: just let her dae oppa, later on she'll be back on her mood!

Daesung: i hope so, this past few days she's not doing anything but to be mad at me.

Chaerin: do you really want to ease her madness?

 

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter