its better to just close my eyes.

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

her headache was bad and her eyes was redish after crying a lot last night. she put some make up on her pale face for Tabi to not recognize those signs from last night drama.

she's standing at park's one side looking at him while he's waiting for her. Honestly, Tabi changed a lot but now, he's really trying his best to make up to Chaerin, today was their date day. She walk up to tabi's way, the guy saw her and immediately gave her a wide inspiring smile where she sweetly smiled back!

 

Chaerin: Have you wait for long?

Tabi: not really, its fine! shall we go to the mall now?

 

He asked where she calmly nodded, they were planning to watch movie today for they just do it once ever since. As they arrived to the mall, Tabi went straight to the ticket booth bought two tickets while she proceed to the popcorn station and both something too. Tabi didn't say about buying popcorns but she just did.

 

Tabi: ah~ its my treat today, you shouldn't buy that!

Chaerin: its fine, i already bought it :)

 

The guy just gave him a smile like he was saying, "okay, i really love you", which she smiled back and ask him to go in. they both seat at the upper part of the cinema, they chose to watch a comedy love story, the movie was playing already, he was focusing his attention at the movie while she's looking at it but her mind was totally flying..... to someone else.

She remember those scenes from last night talk with jiyong, she deeply sighed for disbelief that everything from before has changed. why all of the sudden, the  old him has gone. before he went out on the picture, he truly confessed what he felt for her, those words that she loves to hear once more. his words, tone of voice, his look. everything changed. he's not the guy she once be with, he's not the one she love. 

 

Tabi: are you okay?

 

He asked her for she's not focusing to the movie and she looks like thinking something deep, she didn't respond yet gave him an "im okay, don't worry" look, that made him feel at ease and put his arm to her shoulder, leaning his head to hers.

-------------------------

 

wow! Fantastic baby, dance~~~ woooh~~ dance--

 

Tabi: yoboseayo? 

Seungri: yah! where are you?

Tabi: wae?

Seungri: lets meet! 

Tabi: i can't, im on---

 

He was stopped the moment someone speak over the phone, its not seungri anymore.

 

Jiyong: you should come, or else, you wont see your best friend again!

Tabi: jiyong-ssi!!!!!!!!

 

He exclaimed the moment he heard him, as she look at him the moment she heard him. they were walking exiting the cinema supposed to go to some restaurant.

 

Jiyong: are you that excited hearing me on the phone?

Tabi: yah~ does it mean? you are~~

Jiyong: yah! i'm here already, i'll be going back to japan two hours from now so you better run at the cafe or else, you'll never see me!

Tabi: mwo-- ah~ yah! jiyongssi? yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter