Out of confusion

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin's POV

 

 

3 hours since i'm seating on this place. why do i'm feeling this pain at the first place? i'm not on the right place to make jealous or what!? whatever his doing to his life i shouldn't care at all! that's right! i'm not in the position! i wipe this tears that keep falling ever since i walked out on that cafeteria. i didn't even notice that it's raining. i check my phone, 36 miscalls from Tabi? why does he calling me? i'm not on the mood talking to anyone as of now so that i switched off my phone. the bus was coming, people start to rush to the entrance door while i'm still seating here, does it to early to go home? no! i'll be going home but, i will not use any transpo.

 

i start to walk down the street, i'm still dumbfounded! i want to erase each memories from those times from that night we talked, that time he kissed that girl, that time he showed his "I don't care" attitude towards me. my eyes starts to be teary once again, as rain starts to pour heavy. i search for my umbrella at my bag but, it's taking me so long but still, i haven't found it! 

 

where is it? i always brought that! aisht~ where is it!

 

My things starts to drop down the street, my powder, mirror, pouch, headset~ where is it? i still can't find it! i'm starting to get wet, as well as my things, i start to pick up each of my things that has been drop as my tears starts to fall down my face once again when an umbrella cover me from that heavy rain.

 

who's holding this umbrella? honestly, i'm assuming something. i'm wishing that it's him holding it! that it's him who covered me and still wanted to show to me that he still wants to protect me, i want it to be him, i want it to be Jiyong!

 

i slowly move up my face so that i'll be able to see who's handling the umbrella and find out that it's not him. it's not the man i wish he would! it's Tabi! the man that i should think off! the man that i should wish who's holding the umbrella himself, the man that i should wish who's there to protect me.

 

i immediately hug him, my things drop down the street, i don't care! i just wanted a hug! i wanted to express my emotions. i wanted some shoulder to cry on and he's here to fulfill all of those things that i needed.

 

Tabi: what's wrong Chae?

 

He asked me but i didn't reply, i just stay still hugging him while this tears keep running down my face. he hugged me back with his left hand, his right hand was holding the umbrella, with his arms, my tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter