The bitter-sweet Truth

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

 

I woke up with a towel placed on my forehead, what happened? i can't remember anything but that time when a man ask me if i'm okay.

i sit up and finally realize that i'm not in my own house, i'm at somebody's house. 

i really feel so weak up to now, i had my fever since yesterday morning but i still push myself to work at the cafeteria, i really wanted myself to be busy to avoid thinking about the ing situation i just have.

i look around the room trying to figure out where place exactly i am right noe until i saw one thing, one thing that can tell anything.

it was a picture of two man having their arm in their both shoulder, it's Jiyong and Tabi.

my breathing just came to normal but  suddenly turn back being hard again knowing that i'm someone's place, someone that i once break my heart and i'll never allow to happen again.

Where exactly i am? Jiyong or tabi's place? well, i don't care as long as i can leave here without even seeing whoever face owns this.

i immediately went up to bed and start to pick my things up when surprisingly someone opens the door and there he is. 

there's a man standing in front of me, he looks so shock not expecting that i'm already awake, that face, it's been a week since i last saw it and the last time was such full of hurts.

minutes pass and finally, he speak.

 

You're awake?

His voice was soft and calm, which seems like i wanted to hear it repeatedly. 

 

i'm sorry for disturbing you by what happened last night, i wanted to thank you for taking care of me. i promise that i'tll never happen again. i'll be going now,

i said coldly and attempt to leave when he suddenly hold my hand and stop me to go.

 

Chaerin~

I feel goosebumps all over my body by the time i heard him calling my name again. it seems that i long for that. how i miss that.

i try to pull off my hand but he refuse to do that which led him to tighten his grip. i was telling him to let me go repeatedly but he didn't follow me but he pull me to him and give a hug. a soft hug that i only once felt by him. only him. i was carried away by his hug but i don't want him to get me away from myself again specially now taht i know his not my boyfriend and we're definitely not related to each other.

i forcely pushing him away when he hold me  in my arms and beg like a child with his now teary eyes to please listen to him.

 

------------------------------

Jiyong's POV

 

looking at her standing in front of me made me shock. i didn't expect that she's awake now, i pretend to be calm as i asked her and she answered me back with her cold words and attempt to leave which led me to stop her, hold her hands and finally hug her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter