Protective so-called "Boyfriend"?

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Our date day was just one of those ordinary days but this time, why do I feel so excited?

Compare to our date before this time I make sure that I really look so gentle. This time, I arrived early than her. It’s seems that I’m really that excited to see her. While waiting for her, I think of some places that we can go. I’m really not into exploring, that’s why the places that came to my mind was just the mall, cinema, theater, clubs and the park we’ve been going ever since we started to date.

Aisht! I want some new places. Tsk.

I silently exclaim. I suddenly notice a flower on the side of me, not knowing what to do with it I get it. And there’s one thing that came to my mind holding that flowers.

--

Chaerin’s POV

 

I run as I take off to the bus. I’m quite late now; I don’t want my boyfriend to wait for me. As I’m taking my way to the park, I saw him sitting on the bench where we usually wait each other when were dating.

Oh my! Does he waited for me too long? Aegoo. You’re dead Chaerin!

To make things so easy on them I tried to surprise him from his back. As I slowly walking on his spot I somewhat heard him saying something, I secretly listen to him and found out that he’s doing that playful thing.

--

Jiyong: I love her, I love her not~ I love her, I love her not, Oh~ I love her?

Chaerin: you love who?

Jiyong: oh~ chaerin-ssi! You’re there? (As he became shock which made him stand up)

Chaerin: yah! Tabi- oppa, are you fooling me? Do you like someone?

Jiyong; mwo?

Chaerin: I just heard you, saying I love her not, I love her. (As she copied how jiyong said those words and then cutely pout)

Jiyong: ah~ aisht! You must be mistaken, i- i- I’m just choosing a good title! Yes!

Chaerin: title?

Jiyong: neh, for my song. For my new song! Yes! Hahahaha wae? Does my girlfriend felt jealous?

Chaerin: ha? (She asked as her face turning red) of course not!

Jiyong: aegoo, you’re jealous! Your face said so!

Chaerin: what? (As she covers her face felt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter