Spring heartbreak

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: well, i wanted to focus on Chaerin's hurtful moment but i really wanted to grant your wishes to make bom back, i know everyone of you were curious why she left him right? well, this chapter will answer all your questions :)

Have a great time reading it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaerin's POV

 

it was getting dark, the night was already here and the wind became now cold. i was up to now walking feeling so broken, they shouldn't done that kind of game. i really can't understand why they've done that and i don't want to hear any explanation from them too, i think it will just double the hurt that i felt to think that of all the people i was the one they choose to use.

them both! 

as i keep on screaming to release my anger. 

 

----------------------

Jiyong's POV

 

i was watching him from behind, he was now sitting at the bench outside the hotel, he just thinking deeply but i know he's crying a lot inside. i've seen him a while ago while he's standing infront of her, he was trying to explain everything but she responded by a slap. i really feel so guilty, i was the main reason of this hurtful scenario.

i can't even stand to ask him if he's okay when i'm perfectly know he's not. i felt like being a traitor not because i didn't take the full responsibility to explain the whole truth to her a while ago and just let her go with anger but because, i can't really say goodbye to her because the truth just got me, the truth that i deeply falling in love with her.

i think this isn't the right time to talk to him cause i don't really have the guts to do so, though i know it's wrong this time, but i left him and decide to just went somewhere where i can think straight.

----------------------

Tabi's POV

 

it was all blurred since the time she slapped me. i can understand why she's angry but she should listen to me, i didn't do that thing because i wanted to play with her heart, i like her! i love her!

 

i was now sitting at the bench outside the hotel, the night just came, i hardly stopping my tears to fell since my eyes got tired for i was crying a lot since i started to see her disappointed face.

 

chaerin-ah~ mianhe, i'm really sorry. i do love you so much.

 

i kept telling which i hope she's hearing. i really felt so regretful but there's no one i can blame, i was the one who started all this plan, jiyong doesn't agreed to this but i insisted it that's why it happened, i never think about chaerin might feel. i never visualize this painful situation.i was staying still feeling the cold wind passes through my body i vowed my head and hardly massage my hair when i heard some foot steps that was obviously getting on my way and i heard a familiar voice calling my name, it's a very familiar voice that i never wanted to hear anymore since the day i once felt being broken as much to this hurt i'm feeling right now.

 

Tabi-oppa.

 

it was her, the first heart breaker that came to my life, the reason why i almost lost everything i have before and the reason of this sudden unright painful situation just happened a while ago.

 

are you okay?

 

i really wanted to stop my breathing right now, why in this world i needed to see her right now? w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter