It's not you

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes went wide the moment she saw who's the one she bumped into.

His jaw seems drop when he saw her, it was an unexpected meet up but, so what? he suddenly remember whats the difference between the old him and the new him, he clean his throat and immediately say sorry to him like she's not totally known. he fix his jacket and put his hand at the girls waist on his side. he simply smirked at her and after that, he walk away.

Chaerin can't believe what she just saw, how come? is that true? does she really miss him a lot and even this place she can saw him? she turn her head back to the guys she just bumped into and seeing him finally she realize, it wasn't a dream, its him! its totally him. He's now dancing with those flirty girls at the dance floor, like what he had shown to her, it seems like nothing happens, like he don't even know her, like they don't know each other.

 

Minji: is- is that jiyong?

 

She carefully asked looking at her friend who's deeply looking at the guy who's enjoying at the dance floor. 

A girl with him place her arms at the back of his neck and give him a y dance which everyone who's watching them will surely feel goosebumps!

He was trying to hide the true feeling he has after seeing her at this kind of situation, he needs to prove to her, to them that he's not hurt! he moved on!

 

Her body just froze and her eyes just locked on him. why does she felt like this by the way? whats wrong? so what if he became like that? they didn't have any connection rather! but, she just can't stop it, she's worried, is he became like this because of her? why didn't he tell them that he came back or, did he ever leave?

minji was trying to get her attention but she just cant win to get it, it was focused on him, only him! 

the girls with him start to lean up to his lips, they kiss yes they are, in front of her, while shes looking at them. Chaerin's heart just somewhat crashed, its not because of the kiss but because, its not him! thats not the man she knew! it'll never him!

She end up running out the bar, she just cant stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter