Set me Free

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those foods that chaerin prepared for Tabi Drop down the floor as she saw bommie right in front of her, wearing just a simple dress inside Tabi's apartment.

She looks at her from head to know, that image in front of her was unbelievable! She's wishing that it was just a dream but no! it's the reality and she's really seeing the woman her boyfriend do some sh*t with 6 months ago.

She's stopping her tears though it really wanted to explode, every blink of her eyes was too painful. every beat of her heart was so broken.

 

Chae?

 

And finally, the voice she specially wanted to hear has been heard. She looks at him, His wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt, she didn't stop the tears anymore! it straightly falls down her face. She can't stand what she's seeing! she can't stand what was running to her mind thats why she immediately ran away and tabi follow her and stopped her.

 

Chaerin!

 

*PAAAK!*

 

She slapped him with full force! it's enough! it's hurt enough!

She's continuously crying while she kept looking at him, then her back and forth!

 

Tabi: chaerin~

Chaerin: did you both do that again?

 

she seriously asked, Tabi's eyes went wide with the sudden question. He don't want to understand but somewhat he knew what chaerin was talking about.

 

Chaerin: does it's shocking to hear?

Tabi: chae--

Chaerin: YES!!!! YES TABI!!! I AM INGLY AWARE ABOUT THAT SH*T HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU & THAT GIRL 6 MONTHS AGO!!!!

 

She exclaim while pointing him and her.

 

Tabi: chaerin please listen first!

Chaerin: No!!! No!!! why? Tabi why??? i kept making myself loyal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter