Face off

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tabi knew that it was wrong but still, He needs to talk to him. he's the only one he know that can give him the best advice. He's the only one i know he can straightly say to him what he needs to do. He's the man he trusted most! he's his best friend!

 

Jiyong waits for this moment, She was driving his car on the most fastest speed. He wanted to see him immediately and give him what he deserves to have. he trusted him! he thought he can take care of him but, what did he do? he gave him nothing but pain! He reached the place, he immediately went out his car and saw tabi standing in front of the lake, he walk fast to his way and the moment he face him, he didn't think twice and give him a punch. He fell down but it didn't stops him and gave him another punch and another!

 

Jiyong: d*mn you Tabi! i trusted you! i thought you deserves her! but what did you do?

 

And another punch has been released! Tabi didn't even punch back! he was letting him punch him, another & another. he wanted to feel the pain, he deserves to have this! 

 

Jiyong: what??? Say something!!

 

Jiyong was supposedly give him another punch when Tabi finally spoke.

 

I love her!

 

He softly said with his cracked voice. He's hurting! even Jiyong Can feel that! his tears starts to roll down his face. 

 

I don't know ji but, it's painful~

 

Jiyong release him, he was now laying on the grass, Jiyong sat beside him while taking his breath back.

 

Tabi: it's hard for me to see her hurting~

jiyong: then why did you do that????

Tabi: i don't know? i don't even know why i ing fooled her? i know i love her!

Jiyong: you know? you're not aware! you don't even know that it's not her! one year ago before i leave, we've talk!

 

*Flashback*

 

Jiyong: i'm leaving later~

Tabi: keep in touch!

Jiyong: i don't know?

Tabi: huh! thats what you want?

Jiyong: Chaerin~ protect her! i don't want to see her crying! i'm leaving~

 

jiyong was suppose to leave when Tabi stops him.

 

Tabi: you love her?

 

He didn't response.

 

Tabi: i know you do!

Jiyong: yes~ better take care of her or else~ i'' take her from you!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter