This isn't right!

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

I woke up with my head aching, this might be because of the rhum that I drunk last night for me to be able to sleep. I can hardly sleep last night, thinking of the question that irritated me! It’s the “If I’m really falling to that annoying woman”. I think it will end up to that but I’m wrong, until now, that question keeps on running to my mind.

Though I don’t feel like doing anything, I can’t. I have my work, we do have many things to do, and we’re rushing for an album.  I go straight to the fridge to drink cold water and to find something to eat but there’s nothing there. I forgot to have my grocery yesterday that’s why I don’t have anything to eat now; I don’t have any choice but to take my bath for me to be able to just eat on any restaurant outside.

After I took my bath, I then prepare my things, papers & myself then leave, while I’m heading to my car I can feel the vibration of my phone, there’s a text message and I’ve read it.

 

Fr: Tabi

Yah! Jiyong-ah! Chaerin was waiting for youat the park, she wants to see you. Go there now. Palli!

 

What’s this now? I really don’t like to see that girl today, I don’t want to ruin my night but of course, I don’t have any choice. Like what I’ve said to Tabi, I won’t make her cry from now on and of course I don’t want to see her crying too.

I went to her, at that park. At the place where I first meet her. She was sitting on one of the bench, he’s wearing a black leader jacket now, she wears a boyish style now.

Huh! this girl was really fashionable!

 

Jiyong: Chaerin-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter