thinking about her, it's killing me!

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong POV

 

It’s been two weeks ago since Chaerin & I saw each other, I’m really busy writing my composition and she’s quite busy working at the café. I really don’t have any news about her because it’s tabi her real boyfriend who’s been exchanging text with her.

I admitted, that girl I missed her. Really miss her. The way she talked, laugh, smile, cook breakfast for me & the way she stare at me. Thinking those, thinking about her, it’s killing me.

No, kwon Jiyong! You don’t miss her, and you never thought about her.

I keep insisting those words on my mind but definitely, that’s really an opposite of what I felt. Though I still felt different when I saw handsome and hot damn man, I’m awake enough on the possibility that feeling this strange feeling, I might really falling in love with that annoying girl. I kept thinking deeply until I heard someone speaking, its tabi.

 

Tabi: yah. Ji! Have you heard the news?

Jiyong: what news?

Tabi: we’re the representative of YGE on upcoming Music producer’s festival.

Jiyong: mwo? But, were the one who attended last year right?

Tabi: neh, it’s just that. There’s no other best producer’s here but the both of us. Hahaha

Jiyong: tsss. Too much self confidence!

Tabi: oh~ do you have any problem?

Jiyong: ha?

Tabi: you’re thinking so deep this past few days.

Jiyong: what? I’m not! (I answered defensively)

Tabi: really?

 

By that we stop until tabi speak again which made me feel the excitement.

 

Tabi: do you want to meet chaerin?

Jiyong: what/ (I quickly asked with such obvious excitement)

Tabi: woooohw! What’s with the excitement?

Jiyong: ah~ i- i- I’m just shock! It’s been a while!

Tabi: tss. I asked her for a date tomorrow. You should go.

Jiyong: are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter