The Second date

Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tabi: Are you sure you’re leaving now? (He asked dara as she’s about to go)

Dara: Neh, actually I just passed by. I exactly have to go somewhere.

Tabi: alright. See you then soon. Take care!

Dara: harasseo! (She looked at jiyong who’s busy at work & doesn’t give any attention to her)

Tabi: (noticed how dara looked at Jiyong) Ah~ just don’t mind him. It’s just that, he’s maybe shy to approach you.

Dara: oh~ I know. Tsk. Alright, I’ll go now.

Tabi: uhm. Bye.

Dara: neh. (Then left)

 

Tabi: yah jiyong!   Why are you like that? You didn’t give any words to dara before she leave.

Jiyong: What should I say? Asked her about our past? Asked her if she already moved on?

Tabi: that’s not it!

Jiyong: aisht! Let’s just forget about her. Face your work now.

Tabi: tsk. Pabu !!!

Jiyong: mwo? (Suddenly his phone rang) Oh~ (an unknown number was calling) who is this? (He then pick his phone) yoboseayo?

Chaerin: ah~  Jingyo oppa?

Jiyong: Jingyo??? (Got confuse and suddenly remember chaerin)

Tabi: (Heard what jiyong said and look at him)

Jiyong: (cover his phone) yah! Tabi, did you just give to her my number?

Tabi: neh, wae? Is that her?

Jiyong: Oh~ may I know who’s this?

Chaerin: Chaerin imnida!

Jiyong: (cover his phone) It’s her!

Tabi: mwo? Why did she call you?

Jiyong: I don’t know? Why do you give my number to her? Tsk. What now? (He asked tabi while covering his phone)

Tabi: ah~ ju-just ask her what she wants. Palli!

Jiyong: ahm~ oh! There you are! Why? Do you need something?

Chaerin: ahm~ ani! It’s just that, I want to ask if Tabi was okay.

Jiyong: mwo? (Cover his phone) Tsk. Why she’s calling me if it’s you he wants to check!

Tabi: jeongmal? Tell her I’m okay!

Jiyong: oh~ he’s okay don’t worry! Ahm~ why do you just call him and check him personally.

Chaerin: ah~ I think he’s too busy!

Jiyong: (cover his phone) and do you think I am not busy?

Tabi: what did she say?

Jiyong: tsk. Oh~ ah, chaerin-ah mianhe but, I’m also busy at this moment. Will you just call me later?

Chaerin: ah~ mianhe for interrupting you, Alright. Thank you for answering jingyo!

Jiyong: neh, neh! Annyeoung! (Then put off his phone)

Tabi: what did she said?

Jiyong: Haisshhht! Who give you the right to give her my number!!? (He asked angrily)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter