Fated Meeting

I (Adore) Despise You

 

SNSD – Beautiful Stranger [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5DIWtTzRUw]

[A/N: Their thoughts are written in italic.]

Author’s POV

WooHyun stumbled out of the bar, slightly more drunk than usual. The guard caught him and said, “Sir, be careful in going home.”

WooHyun just nodded. The guard went into the bar, shaking his head. WooHyun staggered across the street. He tripped and fell down. He heard some wheels screeching and lifted his head. He saw a girl stomping towards him.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” she yelled at him.

She crouched down and pulled WooHyun to his feet. WooHyun couldn’t even form words because he was too drunk. He opened his mouth to apologize but instead, he threw up on the girl.

Great. Now, I just don’t owe her an apology. I also owe her new clothes.WooHyun thought.

“YAH!” she screamed. “My favorite shirt and my favorite boots!!”

 “Sorry… I’ll pay you…” WooHyun said, weakly. He looked at her face and unconsciously reached out for her mask.

She slapped his hand away and glared at him through her sunglasses. “I’ll make sure you will!”

I have a feeling I’ve met her before. Who is she? She has this aura that I’ve never seen before. Should I take a risk and make her my next target? Whatever. I’ll take the risk.WooHyun leaned in close to SooJi. “I’ll pay you… If you take off that mask of yours. If you won’t, I’ll believe my senses. I’ll believe you’re a beautiful stranger, Miss.” he whispered in an attempt to seduce her.

SooJi pushed him away and looked at him in disgust. “What are you blabbering about?!”

WooHyun’s sight began to blur and his head spun. He collapsed into SooJi’s arms.

 

SooJi’s POV

Ugh. Why is this guy so heavy?!I thought in anger. This person still owed me a few thousand hundred won and I wasn’t planning on letting him get away so easily. I called HyunShik and told him to pick my motorcycle up and bring it to the hideout. I didn’t wait for him to arrive. I flagged down a taxi and walked towards it, trying to carry this ahjusshi but I gave up and asked the driver for help.

I slammed the taxi door and tried to wake this person up. “Yah,” I poked him again and again. “Yah, where do you live, ahjusshi?”

He moaned and said, “Stop calling me that. I’m not that old and I’m too good looking to be called an ‘ahjusshi’.” Just to prove his point, he pointed at his face.

“Whatever. Just tell me where you live.” I told him.

“Hey! It’s a very important matter!” he complained. “I am too handsome to be called that!”

“I don’t care.” I replied.

We continued to argue like that until I yelled at him to stop talking trash and just tell me his address. He told me his address and I told the taxi driver to take us to that location. He leant on my shoulder and tried to sleep but I kept on trying to push his heavy head off. But I soon gave up. Man, this guy was persistent. Eventually, he fell asleep. I removed my mask since he was asleep anyway. He would occasionally snore and mutter in gibberish but most of the ride home was silent.

I was half-asleep when the driver shook me. “Agashi, we’re here.”

I nodded and glanced at the sleeping guy beside me before pulling out my wallet. I pulled out some money and handed them to the driver.

“Do you need help carrying him inside?” the taxi driver asked.

I grinned and shook my head. “No need, ahjusshi. I’ll drag him if I have to.”

“Okay. Don’t blame me if you have a hard time,” he joked.

“It’s fine. No need to worry,” I replied.

I started to get off and tried to drag the still sleeping man.

“Bye, agashi. It was fun having you both as my passengers. It has been a while since I last watched a couple bicker like that,” he chuckled.

“Ahjusshi! We’re not a couple!” I whined.

He just laughed and waved. I just nodded and half-carried, half-dragged this drunken guy.

I looked around and thought, Wow. Who would’ve thought this ahjusshi lived in this kind of place?!

We were at a tall building and I shook the ahjusshi until he woke up. I asked him, “What room?”

“1102.” he mumbled.

I dragged him to the elevator and struggled to keep us both upright. We arrived in front of his apartment and I asked him, “Where’s the key card for your door, ahjusshi?”

He patted his pockets and pulled out his card. He handed it to me. I swiped it and the door opened. I guided him in. Man, this guy was rich! He lived in a huge penthouse and the view was awesome! I dragged him to his bedroom and was about to throw him onto the bed when we both fell down.

I landed onto the bed and he landed on top of me. I could smell alcohol from his breath. I looked at his face and the first thing that came into my mind was ‘He’s handsome.’

I pushed him off me and laid him down properly. “Ahjusshi, please pay me now.”

“My wallet is in the second drawer of my side table,” he said, sleepily. “Take the money you need.”

“Arasso,” I went to his side table and pulled out the second drawer. I grabbed his wallet and pulled out a few thousand hundred won. “Ahjusshi. I took 200,000 won, okay?”

“Yeah, go ahead,” he mumbled.

I looked at him and whispered, “Good night, ahjusshi.”

“Yeah, good night to you too…” he muttered.

I smiled and left.

 

-The Next Morning-

WooHyun’s POV

Ugh, my head hurts. I think I drank too much last night. I sat up and massaged my temples. I suddenly realized that I was home. How did I get home?

All the events from last night flashed through my head.

Whatever. Just tell me where you live.

Ahjusshi. I took 200,000 won, okay?

Good night, ahjusshi.

Whoa. It was that girl. Her whole face had been covered and I can’t remember her face. Aww. Too bad. She seemed interesting and familiar for some reason.