A Spark of Jealousy (Part 2)

I (Adore) Despise You

T-ara – I Go Crazy Because Of You [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O72YpqCioFg]

WooHyun’s POV

I was looking around the branch of Elite which I was in-charge of when I received a message from my mom.

From: Auntie

WooHyun-ah, there is a photo shoot for the advertisements for Elite. Go bring some additional clothes. You will receive an e-mail containing the list of clothes needed. Tell someone to prepare them.

-Mrs. Nam

P.S. The model for the photoshoot is SooJi. Bring some food. Flowers aren’t so bad either.  :D Love you.

I groaned and rolled my eyes but actually I was excited and happy, for some reason. After spending time with SooJi, I had decided to make this arranged marriage work. I liked her. For her, I wanted to change. I couldn’t say it was to the level of ‘love’ but it was in a way that I wanted to impress her. I guess trying to play the role of a supporting husband wouldn’t hurt.

I jogged towards my office on the second floor and my laptop. I checked my e-mail for the list my mom mentioned. I gave them to my secretary and told her to prepare the clothes and ran out to go get some flowers and food for the staff.

When I returned, all the clothes were already prepared. My secretary placed them in the trunk and I drove off to the location of the photo shoot. The moment I arrived, some of the staff ran over to take the clothes and the food.

“WooHyun-nim! They greeted me. I bowed back and said, “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“You didn’t have to take the clothes here yourself. You should have asked someone else to do it for you,” one of the stylists said.

“That’s okay,” I said, giving them a smile. “I also wanted to see how the photo shoot was going.”

Some of the stylists and the staff shared glances. One of them spoke up, “Is it true you’re engaged to Ms. SooJi?”

A shocked look passed through my face. I regained my composure and answered, “Yes.”

They’re faces seemed to say ‘I knew it!’. They led me into the room and I followed. When I entered, I saw a scene which made my blood boil and made me want to throw the flowers to the floor.

Author’s POV

It turned out the theme of the photo shoot was intimacy. While the photographer took shots of SooJi and a male model, SooJi grasped the other model’s collar and the man had his hand on SooJi’s hips. If looks could kill, SungJin (the male model) would have died already from all the glares WooHyun was sending his way.

“Could you guys try to gaze lovingly at each other?” the photographer requested.

“Ne~” the two said in unison.

WooHyun stood by the doorway clenching his fists. He was clutching the flowers so tightly that the stems nearly broke.

“And could you cuddle a bit more?” the photographer asked again.

The two adjusted their poses and WooHyun’s face darkened even more. One of the members of the lighting staff passed by and saw his face. “WooHyun-nim, are you okay?” he asked.

WooHyun looked up and replied, “Yes, I’m fine.”

“Oh, okay.” he said, not really believing WooHyun. He walked off and WooHyun shot a glare towards the two and thought,Why am I even staying here watching this? I feel like I’m gonna be sick. I’m going home.

He walked off, dropping the flowers on the floor on purpose. He drove off, replaying the scene in his head.

SooJi’s POV

After the photo shoot finished, I immediately thanked all the staff and headed towards my dressing room. On my way, I passed by the food table and saw the staff gathered around it. I heard WooHyun-sshi’s name. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I stomped off to my dressing room and closed the door behind me.

My dressing room was empty since my stylists were also outside, eating. I got dressed, thinking about last night. WooHyun had been drinking in a bar, not even thinking about his image. After getting dressed, I grabbed my bag, ready to leave alone. Before I could leave, someone knocked on the door.

I opened it and saw Manager-oppa standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I stared at the flowers and asked, “What’s with the flowers, oppa?”

“It’s not from me,” he said, entering the room. “It’s from WooHyun.”

“Eh? WooHyun?” I repeated.

“Yes, WooHyun,” he said. “Your fiancé. Some of the staff said he came by a while ago to drop off some clothes. He even brought food.”

“Really? I didn’t see him,” I said. Not that I want to see him, though.

“According to some of the stylists, he left a few minutes after arriving,” Manager-oppa told me.

“You didn’t see him, did you?” I asked.

“Nope.” he said simply.

“Then how’d you know those are from him?” I asked, pointing at the flowers which had been placed on the make-up table.

“Some of them saw him carrying it,” he replied. “It’s obviously for you.”

“Oh yeah?” I said, raising my eyebrows. “I’m going.” I headed towards the door.

“Hey, what about the flowers?” he said loudly, blocking the way.

“I don’t care what you do to it,” I said coldly. “Throw it if you want to. Now please move out of the way.”

I left the location after saying goodbye to the photographer and the other staff. I got into the car (which I had called for earlier) and the driver asked me, “Where to, Miss Han?”

“Please take me home, ahjusshi,” I said quietly. He nodded and we drove off.

Flowers? Please. Obviously the ways of an expert playboy. Is he trying to seduce me or something? Well, one thing is for sure. I’m so not falling for him.