Rampage

I (Adore) Despise You

BoA - Hurricane Venus [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ep4wsraMjk]

SooJi’s POV

I ran to my closet and opened my stash of clothing. It was full of ripped jeans, hats, combat boot and things I generally wouldn’t be caught wearing. Since Elite was a clothing line for rich people, it was mostly dresses and other fancy stuff. Honestly, I feel way more comfortable in these kinds of clothing. I grabbed a pair of combat boots, ripped black jeans, a baggy black shirt and a cap.

After putting them on, I ran towards my vanity table and looked around for the darkest shades of eye shadow and eyeliner. I put on extra thick make-up because I’m feeling really mad and I might not be able to hold back when I start breaking stuff. I put on some dark shades and placed the cap on my head. It covered most of my face and when I looked into the mirror, I could barely recognize myself.

I cleaned up my mess and made sure I had closed my closet door properly. I opened the door to the balcony and checked if any bodyguards were there. I closed the door so the curtain wouldn’t blow out. I checked for the last time and…

…jumped. I jumped off the third floor of our house. Of course, it could have killed me but it doesn’t even matter anymore nowadays. I ran through the compound and climbed over the gates. I went to the garage where I kept my motorcycle and rode it all the way to our hideout. I zoomed through Seoul and the cool wind blew around me. That helped calm me down a bit. Just a little bit.

I arrived in our usual hideout and when I zoomed in, they all straightened up. The ones who were sitting down stood up and joined the ones who approached me. I got off my motorcycle.

“SooJi-ah, what’s wrong? What’s with the sudden call?” SoRi asked. SoRi was a close friend in the gang. She and HyunShik were the only ones who knew that I was the Senator’s daughter. The others only knew my first name. She was also a daughter of a rich family. If there was something going on with the Han family, she would immediately understand. She was also treated like a robot without emotions in her family. They would manipulate her actions and decisions. When our gang was formed, she immediately joined without hesitation. She wanted to experience freedom and rebellion for once and I guess she enjoyed it too much. She ran away from home and stayed with the gang.

I ignored her question and looked at my right-hand man, HyunShik. I spoke informally to everyone and no one ever objected. “Yah, Jang HyunShik, is there anywhere I can go and make a huge ruckus?”

He grinned and said, “There was this gang the maknaes ran into a few days ago. The maknaes are still in the hospital.” He winced.

“And?” I asked.

“They own a bar. Wanna wreck it, boss?” he asked.

“Fine. Whatever,” I said. I put one leg over my motorcycle and the engine. The others cheered.

“SooJi-ah! At least, wear a helmet!” SoRi begged. She tossed me a helmet and I caught it. I kept my head down, letting my hair cover my face while putting on the helmet.

“Let’s go.” I said quietly, leading the gang out of the warehouse. HyunShik overtook me and led us through the dark streets of Seoul. We halted in front of a bar which was blasting loud music.

“We’re here, boss.” He told me. I removed my helmet and quickly put on my cap. I put on my mask.

 http://seoulstirring.wordpress.com/2011/12/09/pre-order-2ne1-ugly-mask-set/16-26-1/

[A/N: Please choose from one of these 2NE1 masks!]

I always wear it every time I make a ruckus with the gang. In case the sunglasses and the cap falls off. “You ready, boss?” HyunShik asked.

I flicked his head and said, “Yup, let’s go get revenge for the maknaes.”

I got off my motorcycle and headed towards the door. I ignored the bouncers and went straight for the entrance. They looked shocked as I walked past them. They held out their arms to stop me from going in. “Hey-“

I silenced them by punching them both straight in the gut. They both doubled over and I marched straight into the bar with the others following me.

I approached the DJ and the crowd parted after seeing my covered face.

“Hey, who’s that?” “Why is she wearing a mask?” “Are they a gang?”

I stepped onto the platform and pulled out the plug. The music died and a lot of people complained.

“What happened?” “What’s wrong with her?” “Party Pooper.”

I grabbed a mic and said, “Anyone who values their lives should get out. Now.” They were stunned for a moment then they all ran for the exits. “Hey, why’s the bar empty?” a man in his 20s asked.

I looked at him and asked HyunShik, “He’s the leader?” He nodded.

I walked slowly to the man and asked him loudly, “So, how’s business?”

“W-who are you?!” he asked, surprised.

“Me? I’m the leader of the gang you ran into a couple of days ago.” I answered lazily.

“Came to get revenge?” he asked smirking.

“Yup, and to let out a bit of anger.” I replied. I punched him in the face and ruckus ensued. Two men ran to attack me but I took them down easily. My mind became blank and I let my anger out. I went to the bar and broke all of the bottles and glasses. I yelled a few times, scaring even myself. I let out all the anger I’ve been bottling all this while and I guess I’ve stored up a lot.

I ran to help some of my men and they let me take over. They knew better than to stop me when I was on a rampage. I kicked some of them in the face and bonked their heads together. After a few moments, all of them were on the floor. I stopped to catch my breath and said to everyone, “I’m done. Let’s go.”

I ran to my motorcycle and said, “You guys go on ahead. I want some time alone.”

They nodded and left. I sighed. I had knocked out at least 30 men. I ruined a bar. Why was I still fuming in anger? I rode my motorcycle through the dark and empty streets. I let my mind wander, leaving it empty. I tried not to think of the arranged marriage. Anything but that.

I rode through the streets where mostly bars were located. It was mostly empty because most people were inside the bars. I increased my speed and rode on.

I suddenly halted to a stop and tried to swerve as a drunk man walked straight a few yards in front of me. I parked the motorcycle to the side and ran to the guy.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” I yelled.