Chapter 17

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, can you please slow down.” Dahyun said while stopping Momo.

“You’re younger than me but you easily get tired.” Momo looks at her.

“I’m not athletic okay.” Dahyun said while catching her breath.

When Dahyun already recovered she asked Momo.

“Where are we going?”

“N Seoul Tower”

This time, the two of them are only walking.

“So Dahyun, what’s your hobbies?”

“I don’t know?” Dahyun shrugs.

“Really, you don’t know it? How about your specialties?”

Dahyun thinks. “I think my eagle dance.”

“What’s that?”

“I’ll show it to you.” Dahyun said then she do her infamous eagle dance. Momo laughs at her and make her stop.

“Yah, stop it. It’s embarrassing.” Momo is now holding her stomach because of laughing. Dahyun stop and stares at the laughing Momo. She smiles seeing Momo laughs because of her.

“You know what, you are more funny than Jungyeonnie. But even though she’s like that I still like her.” Momo said while smiling.

Somehow, that statement makes Dahyun’s heart hurt.

They continue walking and silence filled their surroundings.

“Can you help me?”

“About what?” Dahyun looks at her.

“Please help me, to make Jungyeon mine. Help me to make her fall for me.” Momo said with a serious face.

Dahyun’s mouth formed an O and she can’t say anything. Minutes passed until she said.

“I can’t promise you that, because I can’t control her heart. But I will try my best.”

“Thank you.”

Momo unnie, look at your surroundings, there are other people who can love you back. Jungyeon unnie already loves someone else, you’ll get hurt.

The duo finally reached the tower. They reached the spacious wooden roof terrace; the atmosphere there is good for lovers. Momo scrutinize the locks and reads some messages written on it.

“This is so cute.” The blonde girl exclaimed.

Dahyun only stares at her, admiring her beauty. Yes, the eagle is already falling for her.

“I hope I can do this to my lover someday, and I want it to be Jungyeon.”

Dahyun bites her lower lips and looks away, then she spotted a very familiar figure.

Jungyeon? – Dahyun

Dahyun was about to approached when she finds out that Jungyeon is with someone.

Omo, Nayeon unnie! – Dahyun

Jungyeon and Nayeon walks towards their directions. Dahyun panicked. She doesn’t want Momo and the other two encounters, because she knows to herself that it will cause ruckus.

What to do? I’m sure Momo unnie will do anything to gain Jungyeon’s attention. Nayeon unnie will feel awkward again, and it might cause to start a fight again with Jungyeon. – Dahyun

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter