Chapter 20

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The nine of them are sitting on the couch; Jungyeon and Momo are sitting together while facing the other seven. None of them are talking, until Jungyeon break the silence.

“I can’t believe you guys think that me and Momo are doing… doing that… that THING!” She stuttered.

“Sorry Jungyeon-ah.” Dahyun said.

“And besides, that’s not our fault.” Sana pouted.

“Yeah hyung, if you heard the sounds you two made you will also think the same.” Chaeyoung added.

Jungyeon is shocked.

“So you guys are saying that it’s our fault? You guys are just thinking dirty things” Jungyeon pointed at her dongsaeng. “And you, young lady, you are still a kid. How can you say such things like ‘’ easily?”

“Hyung, I’m 18 okay. Even schools are teaching about education.”

“You little rascal.” Jungyeon was about to throw a pillow at Chaeyoung when Momo stops her.

“Jungyeonnie, it’s okay.” Momo talks calmly while rubbing Jungyeon’s arms. Jungyeon sigh and glared at Chaeyoung who is laughing with Sana and Dahyun. Tzuyu and Mina are only smiling.

Without their knowing, a pair of eyes is watching the two while her arms are crossed. Nayeon doesn’t like the way Momo caressing her Jungyeon. Yes her Jungyeon. Jihyo noticed her dark expression.

“Hey bunny, are you okay?”

“Uh, yeah.” Nayeon’s gaze softened. She cleared , catching everyone’s attention.

“Momo-ah, I’m sorry for breaking your door. Don’t worry I will pay for all the expenses for repairing it.” Nayeon sincerely said. She really felt sorry.

“It’s okay Nayeon-ah.” Momo said, smiling at her.

Mina looks at Momo’s left foot with a bandage.

“Uh, how are you going to dance when your left foot is wounded?” Mina asks worriedly. Jungyeon also look at Momo.

“This is not that deep Minari, it will heal fast. And besides we still have two weeks before that competition.” Momo reassured them.

“Be careful next time okay? Why are you so clumsy.” Jungyeon said.

“Is my Jungyeonnie worried?” Momo pinches Jungyeon’s cheeks.

Jungyeon blushed, they all squealed except for Dahyun and Nayeon.

“Yah you tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter