Chapter 26

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning

“When Jesus speaks about love it is always a special type of love, unselfish love, loving the other for the other’s sake without anything in it for oneself.”

 Chaeyoung and Jungyeon are inside the church listening to the priest’s homily.

“Hyung, I’m bored.”

“Keep quiet, have some respect you dwarf.”

Chaeyoung just crossed her arms, uninterested to her surroundings.

“Everyone of us have our own soulmate, the one you’re going to share your life with. The one who sees all your flaws but still accepts and love you. If anyone of you here who doesn’t find their soulmate, don’t worry. Who knows you might bump to her/him now today. Life is unexpected people, be patient and wait for the one.” The priest said, ending his homily.

Hmm, soulmate? – Jungyeon

The mass ended, Chaeyoung started to whine again.

“Hyung, ppali. I’m hungry.” She tugs on her hyung’s shirt.

“You little rascal. Just wait okay?” Jungyeon said while putting some donations on the donation box.

“You’re starting to get old hyung, so slow.”

“What did you say?!” Jungyeon was about to head lock Chaeyoung when the younger girl starts to run away.

“Come back here Yoo Chaeyoung!” Jungyeon ran after her.

Chaeyoung is running so fast ignoring the weird stare from the people, she looks back at her hyung and stuck her tongue out.

“Getting old aren’t-----oommff”

Chaeyoung bumped onto someone causing her to fall on top of that stranger. The small cub opens her eyes and stares at the person under her. A girl with a bear features, her hair is on ponytail revealing her two cute ears, her monolid eyes are staring directly to Chaeyoung.

“Omo, I’m so sorry.” Chaeyoung stood up and help the other girl.

Jungyeon who saw what happened speak up.

“Yah Chaeyoung, you’re so clumsy.” Jungyeon hissed at her younger sister and apologized to the girl.

“I’m sorry miss, this kid here is really naughty. Don’t worry she will get a good scolding.” Jungyeon puts her right arm around her sister’s neck.

“It’s okay unnie.” The girl said and smiles.

Wow, her eyesmile – Chaeyoung.

“Aigoo, such a nice kid. Do we have to do anything to pay you back?”

“Ani, it’s fine. I’ll go first I think.” The girl bowed at them and hurriedly runs.

“Come one missy.” Jungyeon drags Chaeyoung to their car. Meanwhile the younger girl looks back at the girl she just bumped a while ago.

 

Mina’s POV

I’m waiting for Chaeyoung’s arrival. I’m wearing a simple t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter