Chapter 21

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week before the competition

Class 4-A

Momo’s injury is healed. Thanks to Jungyeon’s help.

*principal’s voice*

“Ms. Im Nayeon, Hirai Momo, Myoui Mina and Minatozaki Sana, to my office now.”

The four of them look at each other, feeling nervous.

“Did you guys do something wrong?” Jungyeon looks at them.

“No.” Mina and Sana firmly replied.

“Jungyeonnie, I’m scared.” Momo clings to her.

“Stop it, let’s go now.” Nayeon pulled Momo away from Jungyeon.

The short haired girl just shrugged and continued playing games at her phone.

 

Principal’s Office

The four of them are standing in front of the room.

“You go first.” Momo pushes Mina.

“Yah, why? It should be Nayeon since she’s the oldest here.” Mina hissed.

“No, Sana you go first.” Nayeon tugged Sana’s shirt.

“No way.” Sana refuses and grabs Momo’s shirt, while Momo grabs Mina’s shirt who grabs Nayeon’s shirt. The door opened, they are welcomed by Jihyo’s smile.

“You guys are already here. Please let go of each other, my uncle wants to talk to you.” Jihyo pulls them inside the room.

“Hello ladies.” Mr. Park smiles at them.

They bowed as a sign of respect.

“We need to talk about something.” Mr. Park’s face becomes serious.

“I’ve been here in this school for many years, and this is the first time I am going to do this.” He sighs

“I can’t believe this happened, this is the first time. I have no choice but to do this, you gu-----

“I’m very sorry Mr. Park, I am really hungry that day and I forgot my money at my apartment and my friends are nowhere to be seen so I stole a small piece of jokbal. I can’t help it.” Momo bowed down.

*cricket sounds*

Momo looks up and saw her friends and the principal’s reaction. All of them are staring at her. The principal cleared .

“I didn’t know about that Ms. Momo-ssi” Mr. Park scratches her head.

“I just want to ask you guys to be the one who will do the opening program, since Ms. Oh and her other friends can’t do it because of measles.”

“Wait, what? But I don’t even know how to dance!” Nayeon said.

“Oh stop it Im Nayeon. I knew you for a long time and I know you can dance.” Jihyo crossed her arms.

“Please Ms. Nayeon-ssi. Jihyo said that you guys are the best option.”

The four of them look at each other before nodding their head.

“So we are settled then! But one more thing, just don’t tell it to the others okay?” Mr. Park clasped her hands.

“What are we going to perform?” Nayeon asks.

“Adult Ceremony”

“WHAT?!”

 

Day before the competition

“Let’s go” Mina held Sana’s hand and dragged her away from Tzuyu. This makes the maknae to frown.

“Is our maknae jealous?” Jihyo teased Tzuyu.

“No unnie.” She replied before walking away.

“Yah Minari, I still have to do something with Tzuyu.” Sana said while removing Mina’s grip on her wrist.

“Our performance is tomorrow, this is only our second day in practicing.” Mina rolled her eyes at Momo

“Sorry okay.” Momo said.

“She keeps on clinging at Jungyeon that she always f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter