Chapter 14

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon’s POV

I didn’t get a good sleep last night and my back hurts. Momo doesn’t want to sleep on the guest instead she wants to sleep at my room. To make things less awkward I offered her to use my bed and I will sleep on the couch but she refused, she said that we can share the bed since I am the owner of the room. She threatened me that she will not sleep if I didn’t obey her.

Get a grip Jungyeon, just lay there and sleep, it’s not like you will do ‘more’ than sleeping

I shake my head to get rid of those dirty thoughts.

You’re such a lucky human; a gorgeous girl is sleeping beside you. I just grinned at those thought.

But Nayeon is more beautiful for me

I waited for her until she is in deep slumber but she is clinging to me. I carefully remove her arms on my stomach while slowly getting up, I’m about to stand up when she moves closer.

Phew

I placed my body at the couch and damn it, I’m not comfortable. I sigh

This is much better. I felt like cheating to Nayeonnie when I sleep beside to Momo. But wait, we are not together, why do I have to feel that way?  

It’s almost 1 but I’m still awake.

Let me sleep please

 I silently groaned because the teacher might hear it and scold me suddenly, a post it landed on my desk. I read it

What happened, are you in pain?

It’s from Nayeon. Her lips curled into a smile.

I’m okay, just a little back pain :)

Why, don’t push yourself too much practicing.

Awww, she’s concerned to me.

No I’m not. I’m okay squirtle. :)

The bell rang. Our next subject is music, but since we have this event the subjects in MAPEH is a free time for us. Not a free time to play or do silly things, we have to practice for the upcoming competition.

“Come on Jungyeonnie” Momo called me

“Wait a second Momo-yah” I smiled at her.

Momo is a sweet girl, she may act like dumb sometimes but when you see her when she’s dancing you will be shocked. She can be this cute, shy innocent Momo to a hot, y dancing machine Momo.

We are here at our ‘secret place’ Jihyo is the one who discovered this and showed it to us. It is a spacious room with a huge glass infront. I can say that this is an old practice room. It is not messy here, there are still chairs, speakers, tables and even a fridge.

“Guys we should keep this place only for us and do not tell it to others or else my uncle will kill me.” Jihyo told to us.

“Why? Does he own this place?” Dahyun move towards the fridge and opened it. She is surprised because there is food inside it.

“Yah Jihyo, who is your uncle?” Sana finally speaks. I noticed that she keeps on pampering Tzuyu but the younger one just nods or shrugs at her.

What’s with them?

“Our principal, he is my uncle”

“Jinja!”

“Are you kidding?”

“I can’t believe it”

“Why didn’t you tell me that Jihyo” Nayeon crossed her arms.

“Guys, they have the same surname and look, they also look like each other. It’s obvious” Momo said.

Jihyo looks like offended.

“Are you insulting me?” Jihyo just pouted.

We all laughed. Well I can’t blame her, Principal Park’s face seems, exotic.

(I’m sorry PD-nim lol)

“Let’s start Jungyeonnie” Momo set up the speaker and her phone. We are halfway through the entire choreography and we are almost done. The song that we are using is Trevor Wesley’s Chivalry is dead. This song is very nice and I really enjoy every beat.

“Play” Momo clicked the play button and I start dancing.

 

Nayeon’s POV

She is so freaking attractive! Wow, she is not just good in singing but also in dancing. This girl is really talented.

“You are drooling unnie” Chaeyoung whispered at me.

I touch my lips to see if I’m really drooling but there is no saliva.

This kid

“Stop fooling around Chaengie” I ruffled her hair.

“Is Mina unnie mad at me?” She suddenly asks.

I look at Mina who is talking to Jihyo.

“I don’t know? Why did you asked?”

“Because this morning I saw her at the cafeteria while I’m talking to my friend, I called her but she just ignored me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter