Chapter 19

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and Mina are sitting together at Mina’s bed. They are watching a movie. Mina used her phone and called her mother, the penguin said that Chaeyoung will stay the night at the Im’s mansion. Chae’s mother didn’t refused but also send some clothes for Chaeyoung to wear (No jam bros shares the same fate lmao). It’s already 10 when they decided to watch their last movie before sleeping. They watched “A Walk to Remember” the movie is old, but the story is very nice and you will not get tired watching it for many times. Mina already watched it but didn’t finish it; meanwhile Chaeyoung watched it in whole.

“Have you already watched this Chae?” Mina asked her.

“Uh, yeah” She replied.

“You can do whatever you want since you already watched this.”

“Ahh it’s okay. I’ll watch it again, together with you.”

Mina blushed at that statement.

The older girl starts tearing up. The scene that is playing now is when Jamie died. Chaeyoung handed her a tissue.

“Thanks”

The movie ended. It’s already past 11. The younger girl yawns cutely.

“Let’s sleep now” Mina said.

“Um, okay. Good night unnie”

“Good night Chaeyoung-ah”

Chaeyoung stood up from the bed but Mina holds her wrist.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m sleeping.” Chaeyoung said.

“You’re not going to sleep on the couch Chae.” Mina moves and makes a space for Chaeyoung.”

“Sleep beside me.” Chaeyoung froze

OMG calm down heart – Chaeyoung

“I’m the one who invited you to stay the night here, so you’re a guest.” Mina spoke again.

Chaeyoung slowly sits beside her.

“Just turn off the lamp Chae, I’m going to sleep.” Mina lies down and covered her body with a bed sheet, her back facing Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung on the other hand switch off the lamp before slipping under covers. Her back is also facing Mina.

 

Mina’s POV

It’s already 2 a.m. and I can’t sleep.

You’re the one who had the idea of letting her to stay the night here and to sleep beside you, so you must accept the consequences Myoui.

I closed my eyes, hoping that I could get a sleep when I felt an arm around my stomach. My breath hitched. I can feel her steady breathing on my nape and it tickles me.

“Unnie, sleep” Chaeyoung mumbled.

Did she just talk to me? Or she’s just dreaming? But she tells me to sleep. Aish, just closed your eyes Mina. Somehow, I felt comfortable to her embrace, minutes passed and I am already on dreamland.

 

I woke up first despite that I sleep very late. Chaeyoung is still hugging me, I carefully removed her arms, when I succeeded, I went to my own bathroom to wash up. I am brushing my teeth when I remembered what happened yesterday. A smile crept on my face. After doing my business, I walked out on the bathroom and Chaeyoung is now awake. Her hair is messy, and her loose white shirt is slipping on her shoulders, exposing her collarbones. I gulp at the sight.

Your hormones Mina, control.

“Good morning unnie” Chaeyoung greeted me with her husky voice.

ASDFGHJKL !!!

“You can use the bathroom now, there’s an extra toothbrush at the cabinet, and the towels are also in there.” I said.

She just nodded before entering the bathroom. I walk towards the bed and picks up the pillow she used. I hug it.

I can smell her scent here, it’s so addic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter