Chapter 2

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon is currently taking down notes while listening to the lecturer. Math is her favorite subject after all. She is solving some equations when someone taps on her shoulder.


“Um, e--excuse me, but I---I don't understand what the teacher said a w--while ago, so I can't solve this. Can y--you, explain this to me?”

Nayeon's face turned red. It's her first day in her new school and she already did two embarrassing things. First, she's struggling to find the principal's office and she's almost late for her first class, Nayeon is running in the school's hallway when she bumped on someone.

Great Nayeon she mumbled.

Lucky her because the person she just bumped is not rude. She even helped Nayeon. She looks up to see the girl, who is currently picking up Nayeon's books.

How can she be so pretty and handsome at the same time? Damn, look at her jawline, if I touch it my finger might get cut and her scent, she smells fuc--- wait, wtf?! Stop fantasizing Im Nayeon, she's a girl for pete's sake!

After picking up all her things, the tall girl handed it to Nayeon. Still, ashamed of what happened, Nayeon just bowed her head down and thank the other girl then ran away.

The second embarrassing one is the girl she's asking for a help is the same girl she bumped on the hallway.

“Arasso, here listen.”

She's helping you twice Nayeon-ah, TWICE

“The side adjacent to the known angle of 60 degrees is 13 cm, we need to find the length of the side opposite to the known angle of 60 degrees, apply SOHCAHTOA, in this case we'll use TOA.”

Besides of having a pretty-handsome face and nice tall figure, she's also brainy af.

“The equation will be tan 60 is equal to x over 13, the value of tan 60 is 1.73 thus making the equation 1.73 is equal to x over 13, we will multiply 1.73 to 13 to find the value of x and----- the final answer is 22.49 cm. Did you get it?”

Nayeon nodded, but in reality she doesn't understand anything Jungyeon explained. She's busy gawking at her face.

“Thank you, again. I just bumped on you earlier at the hallway and I didn't even properly thank you.”

“Ah, it's o---okay. By the way, my name is J--Jungyeon, Y--Yoo Jungyeon.”

She's stuttering, cute.

Wtf Jungyeon, why are you stuttering in front of her, get a grip. You are the campus girl crush!

“Hahahaha, I introduced myself already in front of the class, but there's no harm in doing it again, right? clears throat Hi, my name is Im Nayeon, I'm from California. Nice to meet you, Jungyeon.” 

Nayeon offered a handshake which Jungyeon gladly accepted.

“Nice to meet you too Nayeon.” Her hands are soft, I could hold it forever.

#WhippedJungyeon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungyeon's POV

Lunch break

I was about to ask Dahyun and Sana to have lunch in the cafeteria but they disappeared in a blink of an eye. Besides, I want them to make friends with Nayeon.

The two of us ended eating lunch together. I was about to pay when someone grab my wrist.

“No Jungie, keep your money, it's on me.”

Yes, she already has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter